Menu

I have a strange request - paw patrol toy related...

StaceyinLA

Is there ANYONE who would check at their local Target, Wal-Mart or Toys R Us for a specific Paw Patrol themed toy for me?

The toy is the Skye dog figure (the only girl one) and her helicopter. At this point I'd even be happy to get the figurine with no helicopter, but I need her.

The figure with copter is a $13-14 toy and the figure appx $6-7. There is also a racer where she is fixed in for about $5-6 that I'd love to have as well.

Of course I will pay for the item plus any costs associated with shipping.

If you're going to be out and about in one of these stores, would you consider doing this??

That would be awesome! Don't make a special trip, but know that I will be extremely grateful if you are able to find any Skye at all!

And also, even if a couple of people find them and pick them up, it's okay. Just keep receipts and I can pay for them to be shipped to me then return what I don't need.

I have to go to Toys R Us tomorrow to pick up a gift for a bday party dd is attending. I don't know what Paw Patrol is, but I am happy to look and ask a clerk, lol.

My dd was REALLY into Octonauts for awhile, before they were big in the US. Of course, she wanted the only girl figure in the bunch. I hunted high and low, only to discover that when the stores get boxes of toys like that in, it is mix...so try would get like 1 Dashi toy for every 99 others. Aftet weeks of searching everywhere we went within 100 miles, we ended up having family ship that piece of molded plastic from the UK, to dd''s absolute delight:). Ah, the things we do for our kids, lol.

Is there ANYONE who would check at their local Target, Wal-Mart or Toys R Us for a specific Paw Patrol themed toy for me?

The toy is the Skye dog figure (the only girl one) and her helicopter. At this point I'd even be happy to get the figurine with no helicopter, but I need her.

The figure with copter is a $13-14 toy and the figure appx $6-7. There is also a racer where she is fixed in for about $5-6 that I'd love to have as well.

If you're going to be out and about in one of these stores, would you consider doing this??

It looks like they have the helicopter and figure online at target.com for $12.99.  

ETA:  Sorry, it's out of stock online.  I should have looked more closely. 

Thank you all!! Yes, Target had them all listed, but none available online. Wal Mart didn't have it at all online. Tous R Us didn't have it either. Ebay has some highly overpriced ones for sure.

And Kerileanne, that would be awesome! It would be near the Octonaut stuff since it is a Nickelodeon show. Sometimes they have them on the end caps also, and not on the aisle.

I'm an hour from a Toys R Us and a Target and my WalMart had nothing, so I really appreciate any help I can get!

I checked our grocery store today that has a huge toy department.  They had lots of Paw Patrol, but no Skye. :(   I'll be near a Target tonight so I'll run in quick and look.  And I'm at the grocery story every few days (boys who NEVER stop eating!)  So I can keep checking for a new shipment.

If you find the item on the Target website, you can click "Find in store" and it will tell you if your local store has it. There are several in this area that have it. I'll check my local store this weekend and let you know.

Sadly, that is not necessarily true.  My store said it had it online but when I went in the guy checked and even though the computer said they had 23 it wasn't true.  He said that they order them in a variety box so when it says they have 23 of that particular one in stock it just means that they have 23 from that box.  But those 23 are all the other paw patrol toys.

Sadly, that is not necessarily true. My store said it had it online but when I went in the guy checked and even though the computer said they had 23 it wasn't true. He said that they order them in a variety box so when it says they have 23 of that particular one in stock it just means that they have 23 from that box. But those 23 are all the other paw patrol toys.

This is what I was told as well:(

Online, Target showed them in stock, but it just means they have some that arrived in that box.

Is this the figure you are after? http://smile.amazon.com/Nickelodeon-Paw-Patrol-Action-Marshal/dp/B00J3LXLGW/ref=sr_1_3?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1411172778&sr=1-3&keywords=paw+patrol+skye

It is more expensive than you stated, but maybe an option if you can't find it elsewhere. They have the Skye figure separately, but it is MORE expensive!

Oh, never mind -- I see someone already suggested this!

3 Targets down and nothing to show for it.  :-(  The only thing I have seen is the plush Skye.

I am in and out of Targets all the time (there are at least half a dozen of so in my immediate area), so I will keep checking. :0) 

Do you know if they have actually been released yet? Is it possible that they are still coming out?  

Thank you. Yes, I have seen that one. The thing is, that figure is only a $7 figure in the stores, and the price on it is $23. I'm gonna buy a multi-pack that includes her if I get desperate; they have those on Amazon also.

The set I want most with the helicopter is about $13-14 in stores. I'm starting to wonder though if it can be found!

Thank you. Yes, I have seen that one. The thing is, that figure is only a $7 figure in the stores, and the price on it is $23. I'm gonna buy a multi-pack that includes her if I get desperate; they have those on Amazon also.

The set I want most with the helicopter is about $13-14 in stores. I'm starting to wonder though if it can be found!

Keep watching that link -- when I clicked on it very early this morning it showed $8.99 with prime. Now it is back to $23 ...

• 2 months later...

Do you still need this?

I bought the helicopter with the dog. This is the first time I've seen it since I began looking in Sept!

I'll just return it if you got one.

Guest pinkvelvet22

Do you still need this?

I bought the helicopter with the dog. This is the first time I've seen it since I began looking in Sept!

I'll just return it if you got one.

If the original poster has found one, I would LOVE to buy Skye w/ the helicopter from you! I've been looking everywhere for it. It was in stock at my local target and by the time I got there it was already gone :( ..  I bought every other character for my son for Christmas but this one has been just impossible to find.