Menu

Would you feed this to your dogs?

So the day started as all our Sunday mornings do --- getting the boys up early to get to the rink for their inline speed skating practice.

I popped the car trunk open to put my book "Outliers" into the trunk and spotted a grocery bag. Right in the middle of the trunk was the 11# Sirlon Roast purchased Friday morning. "Everybody" claimed to have totally emptied the trunk, but "Nobody" saw the bag and "everyone" is claiming that "someone" should have made sure the trunk was empty. This leads to the question of the day:

Would you cook the roast and feed the roast to your dogs? DH says yes, DS says no. Our one dog is 135# and other one is 65#, if that makes any difference.

ps--car was in the garage, temperature here on Friday was 50's, overnight Friday and Saturday night into the high 20's, Saturday temperature here was in the high 70s.

Carole

I would, I'd wash it off...and put them outside with it. If they might fight, I'd cut it in two. Of course, I am in love with my dog....but he's gotten enough "no-no's" from places I won't speak about...that I think he has an iron stomach....And, if humans and dogs can get the same things....then I shouldn't be as careful about what our family eats.... CUZ, so far...my dog can eat anything....