Menu

Well, I guess I'm last.. but I finally got my Sonlight catalog today.

Blessedfamily

Guest Alte Veste Academy
no you aren't last! Still hasn't reached the UK lol!

Stephanie

Or Texas. Apparently, we really are a "whole other country." :glare:

No catalog here yet either...and we already got today's mail. :(

Don't know why I'm looking forward to getting it; I already ordered next year's stuff!! :D

Unless you count me. :( I still haven't gotten mine (TN).

That's strange. I guess the truck crossed over West VA straight to VA. I'll send it 'round to TN and back up to NJ. :auto:

I've also ordered most of my stuff for next year, but I like to see what's changed on the reading list.

Guest Alte Veste Academy
I've also ordered most of my stuff for next year, but I like to see what's changed on the reading list.

:iagree: I use a lot of their book recommendations and do purchase from them so I don't feel too guilty getting the catalogs and not buying a core! Now that I've heard about a few people taking their two year world history cores and spreading them to fit the four year classical model, I'm intrigued.

Edited by Alte Veste Academy
Darn sticky keyboard!!!!!

You're not last. The past two years, SL did not send me a catalog even though I ordered from them those years. :glare: I had to request catalogs from them after April 1.

Again this year, I have made a purchase within their timeframe to receive a catalog. I wonder if they will send it this year, or if I will have to request it again.

Guest Alte Veste Academy
I received mine today...SC.

I am not really in love with the photo they chose for the cover..there had to be better submissions than that...haha.

Yeah, what's the deal? I haven't seen the current cover but last year they let you vote on the web site and that was pretty great.

Not here yet in Colorado! Did get the Winter Promise catalog which was a nice surprise. Maybe I'll be convinced to go a different way this year... :)

I am glad I'm not the only one in CO to not have mine. Sonlight is in Colorado. Shouldn't we get ours first? And wow, I did get the WP today too. Interesting.

You certainly aren't the last and truth be told I'm kinda irritated by it. I'm one of the many long-time SLers who sits around waiting for weeks for a catalog ~ often to no avail, at which point I have to request one.

I would be irritated by that too, Colleen. I've never ordered a thing from them, but they send me a catalog every year. I thought I was going to have to request one this year.

I got mine a couple of days ago...in Co.

Yeah, that's funny. Need a sitter. I noticed that they used a lot lighter, or recycled paper. I use this thing all year...like all the time. I've done every year of sonlight from pre-k through 300 this year. :) love it.

So, anyhow, I sure hope that those pages hold up.

I would be irritated by that too, Colleen. I've never ordered a thing from them, but they send me a catalog every year. I thought I was going to have to request one this year.

Same for me. I got both Sonlight and Winter Promise yesterday, and I've never ordered anything from either company.

I do love looking through their catalogues, though.

Same for me. I got both Sonlight and Winter Promise yesterday, and I've never ordered anything from either company.

I rilly, rilly need to stop reading this thread.:glare: I can't understand why people who have never purchased a single thing from SL are getting the new catalog ahead of long-time customers. That's very frustrating to hear.

Grump, grump, grump!:tongue_smilie:

I rilly, rilly need to stop reading this thread.:glare: I can't understand why people who have never purchased a single thing from SL are getting the new catalog ahead of long-time customers. That's very frustrating to hear.

Grump, grump, grump!:tongue_smilie:

:iagree: No Winterpromise (ordered CATW last year), no SL---used 6 Cores already---very irritating!!! Mainly because we are going to use SL again next year----and the core we want to use is changing---and I will have NO chance to make a decision about 2008 or 2009 core because I have no catalog---and their online catalog goes up the day things change! :confused: