Menu

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right. No level is too low for me to stoop to tonight. I'll even use "bump" to get the last word if I have to.

And don't think I haven't noticed that y'all have made six more posts since I told you to back off!:angry:

Just think of how your post count will climb having to get the last word in.

:lol: I love this little guy. -->:angry:

I'm going to bed so you won't have to deal with me any more tonight.

Good night.

And 10 hours later, this isn't dead.

Dooley, "Bump" means to bring a thread back to the top of the first page with out adding any content. It is used to try and generate a response or to let a different set of people see it. If a thread is started by a night owl, she/he may bump it back up to the top so the people who are generally on in the afternoon can see it. Or the other way around if it is started in the morning.

And 10 hours later, this isn't dead.

Dooley, "Bump" means to bring a thread back to the top of the first page with out adding any content. It is used to try and generate a response or to let a different set of people see it. If a thread is started by a night owl, she/he may bump it back up to the top so the people who are generally on in the afternoon can see it. Or the other way around if it is started in the morning.

That was a wonderful and concise explanation. You're too helpful to be a thread killer. :tongue_smilie::lol:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=thread+killer

thread killer 1. Someone who makes the last post in a forum thread.

2. A mod who is known for killing threads when they get off topic.

3. A person in a forum that is notorious for getting threads locked by the mods.

1. Nobody knows how to respond to bashturn's brilliant stupidity, so he is often a thread killer.

2. JPK usually explains why a thread must end with a great last post. He is a very accomplished thread killer.

3. Sally and Sue are thread killers, six threads got locked today because of their off topic ramblings.

:001_cool: