Menu

Meet the kitten with four names

What a sweet baby!  Congratulations to all for the new bebe!  😍  We have an 8-9 month old kitten now I found last August.  It felt karmic, it was just weeks before my youngest left for college.  She is BONKERS!  Always finding trouble.  Buckle up!  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pawz4me said:

Black male cats are the best cats. ❤️

1 hour ago, stephanier.1765 said:

They really are! What ever he is called he is one beautiful boy. Enjoy!

They really, really are! We have had four black cats (currently have two males). The one female we had was not nearly as affectionate as the males! We ❤️ our blackies!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs Tiggywinkle Again said:

Meet Keiko/Max/Eclipse/Taz(everyone is calling him a different name)

The snuggliest two month old kitten I’ve ever met. He slept on my chest all night and is just the sweetest thing.

6B3382E7-81CB-4634-BD41-84D0EF9756DA.thumb.jpeg.1984a26debfd41f87e2ef125df9929dd.jpeg

Hi Four Names! Welcome to the hive! 

Apparently they have now decided on Eclipse, after my daughter announced on her(thankfully limited to family) Facebook that she named him the Japanese word for “Love Child.”

She thought that was a child who was loved. I had to explain it might not be the best name if she was going to tell everyone that it meant love child.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Mrs Tiggywinkle Again said:

I think our eleven year old cat will revolt if I bring home another one.

Obama was 8 when we brought home Inky and Aslan, and while he was grumpy, I think he would have been REALLY mad if we'd only brought home one of them, because then the kitten would have tried a lot harder to play with Obama rather than with each other.  When Obama was a baby, we had an 8 year old cat and a 16 year old cat, and I think being the only kitten with only older cats in the house is the reason that Obama is a massive jerk.  I think his life would have been much better and honestly that our older cats' lives would have been better if he had had a friend.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Terabith said:

When Obama was a baby, we had an 8 year old cat and a 16 year old cat, and I think being the only kitten with only older cats in the house is the reason that Obama is a massive jerk.  I think his life would have been much better and honestly that our older cats' lives would have been better if he had had a friend.  

This is so true. Sounds classic for single kitten syndrome. Choosier cat rescues won’t even adopt out single kittens to houses that don’t have another kitten (not cat) in the house.