Menu

Nm

Katy

1 hour ago, MercyA said:

I'm so sorry, Katy. Dogs can be given Imodium, Pepto-Bismol, or Kaopectate. Dosing info here

I was going to post the same thing… Imodium should help and is safe for dogs. Diarrhea is the worst in dogs. 

Assuming you don’t have a crate to keep from getting the carpet soiled? Maybe try a laundry room or bathroom for the pup at night( daytime some too if needed) so if he does mess it’s easier to clean than carpet? 
I am so sorry everyone is so sick and you’re exhausted. It’s so hard.

I pray for some rest soon for you. 

Edited by Corbster98
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Katy said:

I tried the crate for a while last night, he started shriek whining. I think that might have been when I threatened him. Thanks for the prayers. I gave the dog a dose of immodium. Most of the kids are calmer. One started vomiting. One’s having diarrhea. DH is working from home with endless meetings today. Two more covid tests are negative. 

Ugh.... hoping this all passes soon. And glad you gave the pup some Imodium. I hope things settle soon for you and you can catch up on some much deserved and needed rest. Hugs. 

• Thanks 1

• Katy changed the title to Nm