Menu

Where to order swimsuits online?

Just Kate

How often will you wear it? Do you swim laps or do water aerobics? Are you looking for something that will last multiple seasons or something for just this season? Will you wear it in a chlorinated pool or salt water? 

I’m a big fan of Athleta’s swim because their bathing suits have lasted multiple seasons for me and held up beautifully.  That said, I picked up a bathing suit from Target this season because my body is in more one piece shape than two piece shape right now.  The price was right for this purpose.  Boden, Jcrew and Sumersalt all have nice suits also - higher quality, higher price.

Thanks everyone!! I don’t swim much, but we do have a beach vacation planned so I will need a suit for that. My dd will be going to the pool a lot this summer, but she prefers fashion and I will have to make sure it is modest enough. Many of the options in our local stores are way too skimpy or way too modest. We just need more selection. 

I will check out the options listed. If anyone else has ideas please let me know!! Thanks!!

I order from Speedo online. I am flat chested and prefer the competition swim style razerbacks anyway. SwimOutlet is also popular for online orders and carries a variety of brands. Besides speedo, I prefer Arena and TYR for lap swimming in the pool. 
For the beach, I just wear beach shorts and a long sleeve rashguard. I’m not surfing so I am at most knee high in water.

@mlktwins might have more suggestions 

• Like 1

I haven't a bought a suit for me in years 😪😆, but when I did, I ordered from Land's End.

My boys swim year round.  We use Swim Outlet for practice suits and tech suits.  I don't know what they have for women's, but here is the link https://www.swimoutlet.com/collections/womens-swimwear-20603?campaignid=12529113530&adgroupid=117853858703&keyword=swim-outlet&matchtype=e&targetid=kwd-26685270080&device=c&creativeid=533514153319&adposition=&adtype=&gclid=CjwKCAjw4ayUBhA4EiwATWyBruRqlHWUgTnekrHCpPvY70zqLouOXChMiZXCdZfK39x1so8md8R2DRoCeBMQAvD_BwE

I have also ordered from Amazon.  I try to get ones with the free return option.

Just a note on Speedo, the company was sold last year (I believe) and the new owners are doing a poor job of distribution.  Retail, swim teams, etc. are having trouble getting Speedo stock.  This is making people look to other brands so there are some issues getting those now too.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Lands end is great for options and has some nice tanking options.

sweat and swim is where many of the ladies in my water aerobics get their suits and they are modest and flattering for adult women and hold up well.

1 hour ago, Just Kate said:

Thanks everyone!! I don’t swim much, but we do have a beach vacation planned so I will need a suit for that. My dd will be going to the pool a lot this summer, but she prefers fashion and I will have to make sure it is modest enough. Many of the options in our local stores are way too skimpy or way too modest. We just need more selection. 

I will check out the options listed. If anyone else has ideas please let me know!! Thanks!!

My daughter just bought a really cute tank-style suit at Old Navy.  

Ive heard good things about Lime Ricki too, but haven’t shopped there personally.

And I agree with Lands End. They’re pricey, but I had a few girls bathing suits that went through both my girls and were still in nice enough condition to hand down to a friend. 

Edited by Forget-Me-Not