Menu

Printing Photos

HollyB

I've searched, but most threads were a few years old. Where is the best place to print photos? I need some for a graduation board (individual prints, not books). I have never printed any before, so I need something simple to use.  Any advice would be helpful.

I used Walgreens to make photo boards for Eagle ceremonies and graduation. For some, I just printed the photos and added them to a trifold poster kind of thing (like for science fairs), but others I printed as a poster collage -- Walgreens has many sizes to choose from, as well as different options for layouts. 

• Like 4

Adding:  It helps to mount the photos onto scrapbook paper, THEN onto the tri-fold cardboard display board.

That way, you can remove the paper (w/ photos) and insert them into a 12x12" scrapbook (bought at Hobby Lobby).
A much easier way to keep the photos for the future (along with other certificates, etc).

Walgreens always has coupon codes, so make sure to google for them. 
You can also edit & paste 2 small photos into 1 4x6" print (saves space on the display).

Edited by Beth S
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, happi duck said:

I use Walgreens too.  Another tip besides using a discount code is to check the cropping.  I like the digital size now but if I get 4x6 and something important is along the edge I double-check the crop that automatically happens.

This is a very good point!

• Like 2