Jokes & memes

Katy

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Laura Corin said:

But it's just been discovered that one of the stones was transported 450 miles from Scotland. 

That's amazing!  I've not heard that. 

I wonder if the early Indigenous People in Canada just settled with a nearly 6000 metre mountain that was already there to gaze up at in wonder and do some spiritual stuff? 

Edited by wintermom
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Terabith said:

IMG_6002.jpeg

So I kinda sorta did this. I did a virtual walk program in which I logged my time and had some amusement looking at the virtual map and seeing the sights in that other place. Cool. But the end of the walk brought a big, clunky medal that I didn’t really want. My dear brother-in-law is a serious runner who has done many marathons as well as smaller races, and his medals are all hung proudly on a couple nails in his office. I added my silly medal to his collection years ago and I am pretty sure it’s still there and he’s not aware. 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 20

17 minutes ago, Harriet Vane said:

So I kinda sorta did this. I did a virtual walk program in which I logged my time and had some amusement looking at the virtual map and seeing the sights in that other place. Cool. But the end of the walk brought a big, clunky medal that I didn’t really want. My dear brother-in-law is a serious runner who has done many marathons as well as smaller races, and his medals are all hung proudly on a couple nails in his office. I added my silly medal to his collection years ago and I am pretty sure it’s still there and he’s not aware. 😂

Harriet, that is so funny. I can just picture that in my mind. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, historically accurate said:

No description available.

This would have been useful 100 years ago when Chemistry texts were telling students you can determine if a substance is acidic/basic based on taste.

• Like 1