Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

4 hours ago, Lilaclady said:

7EB77AE4-6D9D-4804-89A8-4CFB2986BBEE.jpeg

For real.

This year we've bought our kid all new gear, done two tournaments, and are getting ready for a third this weekend (state championships). And we are bracing ourselves because our child is on the cusp of needing new skates again($350-550 because we refuse to spend more for the 'good' ones)

I'm starting to think some of the parents have gone mad with accoutrements and accessories they have bought the entire team on top of everything else.  I honestly don't know how they do it. 

On 3/9/2023 at 6:47 PM, Katy said:

22996AC1-D1AB-4938-90BC-9CED40BDC1A8.jpeg

Our cats used to come complain to me when they didn't like the teens music or when dd practiced singing scales. haha. It was so funny since each of them had their favorite cat and I could say, "kitty doesn't like your music." or kitty says, "it's too loud." I also know a parrot who told a music group practicing at their house to shut up!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

15 hours ago, Terabith said:

My kittens are absolutely terrified when my husband plays the guitar.  It’s a problem because he plays music for our church and he’s stopped practicing because they get so freaked out.  

Weird. Our cats loved when my dad played the guitar.