Menu

Warby Parker

Scarlett

Has anyone ordered from them?  When I had my eyes examined in late December I could not find any frames in the doctors office that I loved.  And dh couldn't be with me to give his opinion.  So I decided to go this route.  I am hoping it goes ok.  I just placed my order for 5 of them.

I haven't done Warby Parker, but all three of us who wear glasses get all of ours from Zenni, and we've never had any problems with them. Mail order glasses are the way to go for sure. I can't believe how much I used to pay!

• Like 2

I have gotten Warby Parker for a son and a daughter.  

We have gotten the package with try-ons and then mailed them back, I think three times now.  It has gone very smoothly.

My son never wants to try anything else (and he gets the Roosevelt iirc).

My daughter wants her next glasses to have a different kind of nose piece than what Warby Parker carries, so we probably won't order her next glasses from them.  

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

Has anyone ordered from them?  When I had my eyes examined in late December I could not find any frames in the doctors office that I loved.  And dh couldn't be with me to give his opinion.  So I decided to go this route.  I am hoping it goes ok.  I just placed my order for 5 of them.

My daughter has been using them for years. She even has a WP store near her where she gets her glasses adjusted if necessary. She loves them. I don’t use them because my son and I get lenses that transition, but I’ve been informed that those aren’t cool. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seasider too said:

Yes, we have purchased at a local location. Also, I’ve had one of their try-it-on boxes sent to my home. It was fun! And easily done via the website.

We found them to be a quality product with fair pricing. The only drawback might be if you don’t have a local optician who can help with any fit adjustments you may want after you receive them.  

We use Zenni and my DH was able to adjust DD's earpieces using a hairdryer to warm them. 

• Like 1