Menu

Daily movement - Monday, January 4

Pawz4me

• I started the day with my 4K+ towards the Winter Warmup challenge: 18.2/250K.
  • Then I did 30 minutes of very low-impact cardio with Pahla B. 

Still need to do my PT exercises whenever I take a break from work.

Also, I've already met my step goal for today, but at some point I need to log some miles towards the Year of the Ox challenge that I forgot I had signed up for. Currently 0/202.1 miles to be walked before the end of February.

• Like 3

Got steps walking Target not once but twice, which I wasn't thrilled about but I got a bike! Will try it out tomorrow - was dark when I got home. 

Did 54 minute DDPyoga class via Facebook Live with Kristin Nava of Hey Y'all Fitness. Was running late from having to go to a different city to get the bike, didn't sleep well last night, feeling cruddy but I did it! Poor kids, I basically threw cheese and crackers and a bowl of fruit at them for dinner to make it onto the mat, lol. 

AND for the first time during down dog my heels hit the mat for a few seconds! That was going to be my 2021 goal..so I guess I need a different goal, lol. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, melmichigan said:

I walked for 40 minutes outside, which is really good with my gait.  I got Leki trekking poles in the fall and they help.  I also did the Hey Y’all live FB workout tonight. 

So cool that we got to work out "together", lol!  That was not my favorite workout of hers, but that might be because I was tired, grumpy, rushing, and sore, lol. Or because balance is just not my thing, lol. But I still loved being in it - I love her positivity. When she started to remind us to check our position again and said, "Look at yourselves..I mean I know you look fantastic, but check your positioning" I cracked up. 

Edited by ktgrok
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, ktgrok said:

So cool that we got to work out "together", lol!  That was not my favorite workout of hers, but that might be because I was tired, grumpy, rushing, and sore, lol. Or because balance is just not my thing, lol. But I still loved being in it - I love her positivity. When she started to remind us to check our position again and said, "Look at yourselves..I mean I know you look fantastic, but check your positioning" I cracked up. 

Balance is very difficult for me, so it was nice to have someone working on it.  I love her positivity!

• Like 1