Menu

Trekking the National Parks?

BlsdMama

I had no idea this was a game, but I have now opened this thread twice while saying to myself, "Whoa, isn't @BlsdMama ambitious! I'd like to visit all the parks but trekking is too much."   😂  Clearly I haven't had enough sleep for a few days to have fallen for this not just once, but twice.

• Haha 5

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2020 at 12:17 PM, BlsdMama said:

Have you played it? Fun? Comments? Remind you of other games?

I think my DH would think the theme is cute. 

Did you get the game? 

We just got it as a late Christmas gift. We loved it!!   

I think the strategy is very different than Ticket to Ride. Sure it feels like it since you have 5 cards out to choose from, collect cards by color to achieve tasks, and you move across the US to various locations, However, you have multiple ways to get points, and the game can end quicker than you think it is going to as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/9/2020 at 1:02 PM, Katy said:

I had no idea this was a game, but I have now opened this thread twice while saying to myself, "Whoa, isn't @BlsdMama ambitious! I'd like to visit all the parks but trekking is too much."   😂  Clearly I haven't had enough sleep for a few days to have fallen for this not just once, but twice.

LOL @Katy - don't think this hasn't occurred to me.  Now that I have a powerchair, I'm feeling ambitious.  I've been thinking about taking up jogging for the first time in my life too, lol.  :P 

My body type has always fooled everyone - I look athletic and trim but truthfully? I lack skill, grace, balance, and any motivation to run without being chased.  The boardgame version really might be best.

• Haha 2