Menu

I can't believe it...

I'm neck to neck with Ree (The Pioneer Woman) for Best Blog design at the homeschool blog awards! Unbelievable! Seriously...

I'm not asking for votes but I am asking that if you haven't voted, to check out the nominees and vote your opinion.

http://homeschoolblogawards.com/best-blog-design-2008/

Edited by Trivium Academy

...you earned my vote. I felt compelled to look at each one and good grief! some took f-o-r-e-v-e-r to bring up. Several were nothing special, imo. Ree's is nice, but yours impressed the most, no question. It's beautiful, and despite the lovely graphics, it took no time to download. I hope you win!:)

...you earned my vote. I felt compelled to look at each one and good grief! some took f-o-r-e-v-e-r to bring up. Several were nothing special, imo. Ree's is nice, but yours impressed the most, no question. It's beautiful, and despite the lovely graphics, it took no time to download. I hope you win!:)

Colleen said it perfectly. So... :iagree:

:iagree: Beautiful job on your blog, Jessica! Per your request, I voted for my favorite. ;)