Menu

Who's going to tackle Monday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Oh my goodness, Jean!  Car accidents and the dog having diarrhea???  Hope your day turns out better than expected!

Already done:

fed pets, prayed, posted, did dinner captain stuff for hypothermia shelter

To do:

Get dressed

Tree guys are showing up to finished cutting up fallen trees from storm

Drywall guys are showing up at 8 to finished wiping down all the drywall dust from flood in basement

Must take minivan into shop to get repaired from accident last week.  Need someone to follow me to bring me home again.  Thank goodness we got a 2nd car last summer.  This way we can just share for a few days instead of renting a car since the folks who hit our car (we know them) don't want to go through insurance.

Get ds to his math class

Do a little shopping on the way back

clean kitchen

p/u ds

In the meanwhile dd should be up writing her paper due tomorrow.  She needs a ride to the library too.  Maybe I can drop her off on the way to the auto shop.

p/u dd at some point

make early dinner and take dd to her rehearsal

Baby sit 2 yo while his mom goes to class

Someone pick up dd; I am gonna be too tired to do that!

• Like 7

Good morning!

It's cold and very windy here this morning, with a snowstorm headed our way.

•call vet as soon as they open and see if I can change Buttercup's appt. from afternoon to morning. She needs to get her staples taken out and also needs a refill of her arthritis meds, so I'd like to get that done before the snow hits.

•go to bank and post office

•pick up a few things at grocery store

•school

•start tackling the pile of office work that got ignored last week while I was sick

•dinner: ??

Edited by Selkie
  • Like 6

Jean, you have a lot to cope with, good luck.

I have to call around and find a charity tha takes toys. We have multiple, complete Playmobil sets that I would rather not toss in garbage. (Goodwill does not.) I have a carload of stuff that I want to donate, today if possible, preferably drop off, rather than shuffle around in anticipation of a pick up.

Phone calls, email, desk.

Evening activity, so a simple dinner, going to look through my sheet pan dinner ideas. NY Times had a recipe for roasted paprika chicken with potatoes and turnips that sounds good.

• Like 6

Good morning.

-coffee

-DS16 off to school

-school with DS13, including WTMA class

-enroll DS13 in FLVS class for next year (Honors Biology)

-laundry DONE:  0

-read

-workout (1 hour cardio/weights)

-dinner (Egg Roll in a Bowl)

-drive to top level of parking garage at Tampa Airport to see if we can see the night launch (12:30 am) of the Falcon 9 rocket from Cape Canaveral (we have been told you can see a night launch from this far away if the conditions are right)

Edited by Pink and Green Mom
  • Like 6

Last week was NUTS with two flu cases, one of them also having strep and the other breaking his arm 😱. Plus strep for me!

I hope this will be a nice, normal, BORING week!

Today:

School w/DS

Meet hubs for lunch

Few phone calls

Work on consignment prep

• Like 6

I worked all night until 6am.  Still didn't finish what I wanted to finish.

Got the kids off to the school bus on time.

Lay back down to take a nap, but my sister called and talked for an hour.

Now I need to get to work.

I have 2 conference calls this afternoon.

Need to prepare a check for the driver for this evening, when she takes the kids to gymnastics.

I was hoping to draft a letter to my kids' school over the weekend; it isn't done, so if I get time I will try to do it today, but I don't have high hopes.

• Like 7

Good morning! Busy day here and regular things going on as well. I did the morning practice pick-up and made an extra large coffee for the journey, so I am ready to go!

To do:

work with boys

pay bills

boys to dentist

ds3 to guitar (bring check)

home for brief time to do as many chores as possible

ds3 to guitar

dd2 pick up

club practice/aikido

Dh is in charge of dinner

Have a great day!

• Like 5

Good morning....

The school stuff will be copy and pasted through out the week and things that are done will be deleted

- coffee.... lots of coffee

- get dd2 up and dressed- done

- Shower and dress- done

- history mid term essay exam (due Sunday night, I have 2 hours to write 4 essay type responses blah)

- read primary documents and journal thoughts about those- 13/18 done- need to also type these out and submit them by Sunday night

- read/notes/chapter reviews for chapters 5-9 in microbiology- ch. 5 completely done, read 6 and 1/2 of 7

- unit 3 and 4 questions for microbiology that are online and assigned as homework- unit 3 is done

- unit 3 and 4 study modules (get 20 points on exam if complete)- 1 out of 8 sections done for unit 3 0 out of 6 sections for unit 4

- chicken research....

- at some point this week go to in laws to see what scrap lumber they have that we can use to build coop

- lab exercises for microbiology

- fold/put away laundry- not today

- laundry- load in washer and dryer

- tidy living room- done and vacuumed

- tidy kitchen- round 1 done

- dishes- hand wash done and load going in dishwasher

- pack backpack- just charging my iPad and keyboard, will pick up when drop girls off- all other stuff in bag- done

- pick dd1 up from school- done

- go to ATM- done

- dd1 ortho records appointment- done and made myself an appointment

- get gas - done

- greet sitter and son when get home (they will be hanging out at my house while we are at the appointment as she has her son get off the bus at my house)- done

- pay sitter- done

- dinner- meat pulled to thaw

- pick up classmate (depending on time)- done

- school- done

- baths/showers- not needed

- bedtime routine- done

- anything else I get done- made master bed, figured out dd1’s contribution for world thinking day (her troop is doing France and to earn their jewelry making badge they have to make jewelry of some sort inspired by another culture... macrame bracelets)

Edited by MomtoCandJ
  • Like 7

Took puppy for a hard playing work out with her puppy buddy to tire her out.  (She's better, btw.  I think she just ate something that didn't agree with her.)

Now taking ds to yet another doctor's appointment.  This one is a yearly thing and was set up months ago.  But I don't want to cancel.  We'll just go and get it over with. 

• Like 5

Can someone come and adult for me, please? 

Second doctor's appointment done

Grocery shopping done

came home to find one toilet clogged

and the puppy now knows how to go down the stairs.  :svengo:

But dinner is in the oven.

And the dishwasher is finally rebooted and is running.  Even though the sink is still full of dishes that didn't make the first dishwasher load due to having too much.

Now. . .   unclog the stupid toilet. 

• Like 4