Menu

Proof!!!

BlsdMama

I was in the bathroom yesterday.  My kid knocked on the door and asked if she'd left her new toys in there.  I said, "yes, and I'm not giving them to you because I'm busy in here and you need to be getting ready to leave [for scouts]."

Later in the car, she said forlornly,

I asked and did not receive.

I seeked and did not find.

I knocked and the door was not opened unto me.

:nopity:

Edited by SKL
  • Like 16

I was in the bathroom yesterday. My kid knocked on the door and asked if she'd left her new toys in there. I said, "yes, and I'm not giving them to you because I'm busy in here and you need to be getting ready to leave [for scouts]."

Later in the car, she said forlornly,

I asked and did not receive.

I seeked and did not find.

I knocked and the door was not opened unto me.

:nopity:

Your kid is awesome!
  • Like 2

Awesome!  Loved it and shared it with hubby!  And felt some kitten wistfulness too.  I love cats/kittens.

Creekland,  

I have enough kitties to share - a real, genuine, 100% boardie kitty of your very own.  Hurry... only 11 left and there will NEVER be anymore. (Cuz we have spay dates for the mamas! - Who knew they had fall litters?!?!?!)

• Like 1

Creekland,  

I have enough kitties to share - a real, genuine, 100% boardie kitty of your very own.  Hurry... only 11 left and there will NEVER be anymore. (Cuz we have spay dates for the mamas! - Who knew they had fall litters?!?!?!)

If we weren't traveling so much, I'd be sending you a PM to see how far away from each other we are...  But for now (and possibly for the future) we are home less than 50% of the time, so adding more critters isn't fair to them.  We're possibly even ending Creekland Pony Farm having put out feelers to see if a "lover" of our ponies (for showing reasons) is interested in buying out the last of our breeding stock (stallion and two broodmares).  She's seriously considering our offer.  We might be pony-less by Christmas, ending an era for us.  Then we'll just have our last cat and eight chickens.

If we end up settling somewhere, kittens will be the first thing I get though.