Menu

Do You have Your Election Map?

Yes. We also have a large wall map we will be using. I printed out very small presidential paper dolls to put on each state won. Tom also cut out large p.d. and put them above the map with their elephant and donkey (can't think of the name at the moment ;)), and their McCain/Obama "buttons". He is getting ready to put red and blue stars around the map. This is exciting! :lol:

http://vintageholidaycrafts.com/presidential-paper-dolls/

thankusmile.gif

I was having a tough time finding it this year.

We are getting ready to go to a class at the library~it's all about Presidents. Should be pretty interesting.

I will have to show this print out to the teacher there.

She was just gonna have maps to hand out to the kids to color tonight.

Thanks again!!

Edited by Kristafish

That sounds like fun!!

Ooooooo! Thanks so much for these! We're going to take some time to watch the Charlie Brown election show that's a part of the Great Pumpkin DVD and then see what our School House Rock DVD has for election education. It should be a fun change of pace!

I printed these out last night. I printed out three, but instead of having each kid color one, we are going to fill one in at 8 pm, one at 10 pm, and one tomorrow morning, and see how close the early returns (1%) middle, and final counts compare!

That's a really good idea. I may steal that one!