Menu

Allow me a mom brag

Pawz4me

I don't normally do this kind of post but I'm kind of bursting with this one --

DS21 started his senior year Tuesday. Yesterday he got a very appealing full time job offer for after graduation! I think he'll accept it but he has three weeks to decide and has a few other interviews scheduled. But how awesome to know he has a job already if he wants it!!

Congratulations!!!!

• Like 1

Wow! That is well worth bragging on. 

Is this a mid-year graduation or typical May? Wonderful for either one, but truly amazing if he has a year to go. It's very early for a job offer even if he only has a semester to go. 

Does it feel like getting that first college acceptance all over again, lol? 

• Like 2

Wow! That is well worth bragging on.

Is this a mid-year graduation or typical May? Wonderful for either one, but truly amazing if he has a year to go. It's very early for a job offer even if he only has a semester to go.

Does it feel like getting that first college acceptance all over again, lol?

May graduation. And yes it does feel very much like that first college acceptance!

• Like 3

Congrats to your son. That is amazing to line up a solid job offer this early. Even if he accepts, he should keep his eyes and ears open for other opportunities. It isn't unknown for an offer to be rescinded if business drops off, etc.

Good advice. But this is a *very* well known international tech company. Not to say it still couldn't happen.

• Like 1

Very nice!!! I am practically having to poke my rising junior with an electric cow prodder to get his stuff in order for the upcoming internship fair. Ugh!

Time for you to breathe a little easier. :)

Edited by MBM
  • Like 1