• Academic Reading
  • Work correspondence
  • Proof & Submit report
  • Yoga / Back Exercises
  • Clean cobwebs off the ceiling  :( and under the shelves
  • Walk dog
  • Prep dinner
  • Afternoon client appointment
  • Electrician??? - the guy cannot schedule an appointment, hemming and hawing.

Edited by Liz CA
  • Like 9

Good morning!

I guess I should actually do some kind of work today because I'll pay for it later if I don't. Do you all feel that way? If I take time for myself, things just pile up and then I'm stressed later.

Done:

breakfast and lunch for dh

fed cats

coffee

To Do:

more coffee

meals          breakfast and lunch are done 

tidy house   

laundry        doing towels today, one load is in dryer, one more to go

pay bills

make a school plan possibly for the rest of the school year and see what ds needs to do to keep up Spanish and Algebra over the summer

grocery list 

shopping and errands

dh and I watch a movie tonight

Edited by mom31257
  • Like 8

Good morning!

I hope all of you who have been sick are feeling much better today.

Mom31257, yep, I know that feeling. Our house descends into chaos if I take a day off.  :001_rolleyes:

•office work

•school

•figure out a new source for hay (Our hay guy has been very hard to get ahold of lately and I'm getting peeved.)

•take dog to vet for bloodwork (Yet another one of my dogs has Lyme, despite having the Lyme vaccination. He also has anaplasma. *sigh* I hate ticks.) 

•keep an eye on our horse who has been lame on and off for the past few days and decide if I should call the vet and/or farrier

•dust and vacuum

•dinner: Thai enchiladas (a new recipe I found on pinterest - hoping it will be good)

• Like 7

Still feel like death warmed over from this cold/flu thing I have.  I stayed in bed all day after getting home from taking ds to his class in the a.m.

Woke up this a.m. to one of the cats being very ill.  She can't lift her head.  She weakly scoots herself across the floor a few inches and then falls over and lies theres panting for a while.  Won't take food or water.  Dh and dd just took her to the emergency vet.

My ds once again let his meds run out without calling in for new ones or telling me.  Also, he was supposed to have a follow up drs appt before the dr refills, so I am going to have to call and beg dr for refills and then set new appt.  But I can barely talk . . .

I bought a crate of spinach from the CSA but I am too sick to freeze it right now.  I can't waste all that spinach!!!

Ugh.  

(feeling very sorry for myself right now . . . )

• Like 7

Hoping for a better day today!
Jean, my list is all the yesterday things too.  ;) 

school

kids walk dog
library
budget
kids make cookies
pick up Easter decs

dinner - roast pork shoulder (BBQ), slaw, potato salad

Eta: roast in, potatoes boiling, school started

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 7

Mom31257...all the time!  

Faithr...hope you feel better.  

Morning, all!

Back to work... 

coffee

pay bills

library, because I never made it yesterday

lesson plan/map out math for dd's summer (playing catch up to start 9th grade)

cook up chicken for meals this week

chicken soup for dinner?  

vacuum upstairs

read

Have a great day!

• Like 7

Still not feeling well this AM and didn't get much sleep last night.  But life goes on.

-coffee

-school

-laundry

-dentist at 1:30 (I called to reschedule since I'm sick but they told me to come in anyway....)

-straighten up house for cleaning people tomorrow

-pick up oldest from school

-take oldest to baseball practice

-dinner (at this point I don't know or care what anyone eats....)

Edited by Pink and Green Mom
  • Like 5

Promote general neatness 

I love this expression!  :thumbup1:  

Dh and I are both neat, but our kids are both messy. Are all kids messy? I "promote general neatness" a lot, but it doesn't seem to have long term effects on my kids.  ;)

• Like 6

Good morning! AM practice this morning, so between that and not a great night's sleep, today might be a little rough. Random things to do today. Faithr, I hope you feel better and so sorry about your cat.

To do:

School with boys

General pickup

Update calendar

Print out parking pass for meet this weekend

Laundry

Bills/bank?

Figure out dinner

PM practice

Have a great day!

• Like 6

Hay guy showed up and our shed is now full. Says he has 200 more bales which will get us through until our pasture is ready.  :thumbup1:

Farrier is coming this afternoon to check lame horse.

Moved my vet appt. for dog's bloodwork to Thursday.

Other than dealing with animal problems, I haven't gotten a single thing done today. :huh:  

• Like 3

Good morning/afternoon

- coffee- still drinking

- dishes- done

- tidy house- getting there

- laundry- in washer

- study for Thursday's exam and prepare for tomorrow's labor/delivery sim- ugh

- auction meeting dd1's school

- enroll girls for school next year (dd2 will be 1/2 preschool)- dd1 re-enrolled, have to get the paperwork tonight for dd2

- help dd1 finish up her science fair stuff (mainly the display board)

- print pictures at Walmart of pictures I took of dh and dd1 building the catapult

- help dd1 with any school work

- baths/showers

- bed

- anything else I get done: talked do DHS regarding girls insurance (good Lord that place is a hot mess)

Edited by MomtoCandJ
  • Like 4

Trying to convince myself that it's a work day even though my kids are home, we have a house guest, and it's gorgeous outside ....

• Hit the snooze buttons for an hour and a half.
  • Got up and did a little work.
  • Printed friend's tax extension, but forgot to mail it.
  • Took the kids to 2 optometrists.
  • Cleaned melted chocolate and other delicacies out of my car.
  • Chatted a bit with the house guest.
  • Back to work.
  • Need to get my tax payments ready.

I don't have any other plans today, except for work.

• Like 3

OK this is pathetic-funny.

I think I broke my nose.

I was in a hurry to drop my tax extensions at the post office.  Forgot my friend's extension at home, had to rush back to get it.  Now I am really cutting it way too close.  I rushed and opened the car door so hard - onto my poor nose - I heard it go "crunch."  Kneeled down on the driveway and kicked the ground while waiting for the blood to start flowing.  No blood (until later), so I got back in the car and rushed to the post office.  As I flew through the door, the lady said "we're closed!"  But they did allow me to drop off my envelopes.  UGH!

So now my the bridge of my nose is swollen and painful.  It only bled a little.  Time will tell whether I end up with two black eyes.

Tomorrow I have a cardio stress test.  I don't need any extra stress.  I guess I should be glad the stress test wasn't scheduled for tax day, LOL!  I hope I can breathe though!

• Like 1

OK this is pathetic-funny.

I think I broke my nose.

I was in a hurry to drop my tax extensions at the post office.  Forgot my friend's extension at home, had to rush back to get it.  Now I am really cutting it way too close.  I rushed and opened the car door so hard - onto my poor nose - I heard it go "crunch."  Kneeled down on the driveway and kicked the ground while waiting for the blood to start flowing.  No blood (until later), so I got back in the car and rushed to the post office.  As I flew through the door, the lady said "we're closed!"  But they did allow me to drop off my envelopes.  UGH!

So now my the bridge of my nose is swollen and painful.  It only bled a little.  Time will tell whether I end up with two black eyes.

Tomorrow I have a cardio stress test.  I don't need any extra stress.  I guess I should be glad the stress test wasn't scheduled for tax day, LOL!  I hope I can breathe though!

Oh no

Sending a hug.   

• Like 1