Menu

Target dressing room mirrors

Tsuga

Are they made out of cellulitium and uglificationide or something???

My WHtR is like 38 and those things make me look like an 95 year old hippo who just had twins.

Why does Target punish it's shoppers? That does not happen at the Gap!!!

I had a gift card and I feel it was a kind of Trojan horse.

• Like 8

Lol! My issue with Target dressing room (was - haven't done this in a while) it was so far away from the kids clothing. My skinny kids always had to try clothes on, but we would gather up a pile, walk halfway across rhe store, then have to walk halfway back when stuff didn't fit.

I also just disliked the general chaos, as there would be massive piles of clothing that presumably were supposed to be reshelved. It was a messy turn-off.

• Like 2

Lol! My issue with Target dressing room (was - haven't done this in a while) it was so far away from the kids clothing. My skinny kids always had to try clothes on, but we would gather up a pile, walk halfway across rhe store, then have to walk halfway back when stuff didn't fit.

I also just disliked the general chaos, as there would be massive piles of clothing that presumably were supposed to be reshelved. It was a messy turn-off.

Same here now that you mention it.  They have one dressing room and it is very far away from the kid's section.

Last year I had my kid try on shorts.  He was newly turned 10 and very tiny and thin.  A large did not fit right.  What in heck?!  I went with an extra large.  That's the largest size they had in the kid's department.  So does this mean he is close to wearing a men's size?  This is insane.  He was maybe 4 ft 9 and off the charts a light weight. 

Something is very strange about their sizing. 

• Like 2

Ugh, dressing room mirrors. If the good Lord wanted me to see my nekkid behind, he would have put it in front of me!

Plus, the lighting makes me look like a gray zombie with under eye bags.

• Like 3

This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine accuses the shop of having "skinny" mirrors that make you look fabulous in everything in the store--so you'll buy--when those things actually look horrible on you in the real world. Target has it all wrong. Who's going to spend money when the mirrors make them look awful? My theory is the ones who buy don't try on the clothes. And the ones who try on don't buy, hence the large pile of needing-to-be-reshelved/rehung items. :laugh:

• Like 5

Gosh I love Target!  The one here does not have mirrors where you see the backside.  I hate those.  

I confess though I buy a lot without trying on. I get a few of their Merona ultimate tees each year in different colors.  XL is always reliable. Except once I got Mossimo instead which is apparently the junior brand and they made me look like I was about to poke someone's eye out with my bust.

• Like 3