Menu

Ya know what?

I'm done. With everything. Or wish I could be. There is so much more to say and yet nothing to say. Just posting because...I don't know why, actually. I guess because saying "I'm done" out loud serves no real purpose so the least I can do is type out the words.

I know there are others dealing with all manner of "stuff" who understand. Hugs to all of you.

I'm done. With everything. Or wish I could be. There is so much more to say and yet nothing to say. Just posting because...I don't know why, actually. I guess because saying "I'm done" out loud serves no real purpose so the least I can do is type out the words.

I know there are others dealing with all manner of "stuff" who understand. Hugs to all of you.

I was done a few weeks ago. It feels good to be done. To just have your "give a ****" completely and absolutely busted.

Occasionally, it can be the spark of a new beginning. I hope it is so for you.

:grouphug:

Oh, Colleen,

I understand what you are saying...not because I experience the same thing, but because I've listened to you, care for you, and heard you.I'm thinking of you, girlfriend. You are in my prayers.

Ria

...what it feels like to be so tired of (fill in blank) and yet know, all the same, that you'll get up and do it again.

Or maybe not. Maybe something will shift. Something will allow you to make a little change.

I hope so, Colleen. I'm so sorry you are where you are and send you encouragement (note the courage in there).

Colleen,

Please take a little time to regroup. You've been on a vacation that sounds like it was not the restful paradise vacations should be. Now trying to get back to the reality of school. I am "recovering" from a 2-week visit from my parents and am just now getting into my groove, 2 weeks after they have left. Please spend tomorrow in your jammies and let the kids run wild (outside) while you take a bath and read a novel. Polish your toenails. Anything but school! Better to get it all out of your system before trying to get back to your regularly scheduled routine.

Dana

Hope things brighten for you soon...

Despite the fact that I had to change the font on my two columned-printed-to-do list, here I am checking out the boards. It helps me to know that I am not entirely alone when life starts to spin faster than I can manage.

We all carry our own burdens, Colleen, but please know that somehow I wish I could help and so do many others. I hope it helps to know that when you feel overwhelmed and done, we hurt for you too.

And I doubt I can tempt you, but I *did* just reset the guest bedroom with fresh sheets. There is a lovely plumeria tree right outside the window. Of course I'm sure you know I can't provide peace and quiet, but I can offer a get-away of sorts. :001_smile:

Jo

Just one word --

ABBA