Menu

Can we play first world problems again?

All4one

Our wifi has been on the blitz for a few days so we called our carrier. They came out today and gave us a new router with a new passcode. Now we can't use our roku because the remote broke awhile ago and we've been using the roku app. We can't change the settings because our phone and roku are not on the same wifi channel.

😢

• Like 1

My fridge won't hold all the food I bought.

So much clean laundry to fold.

Never going to get to all the cool books I have for the kids.

But my favorite was recently. One of the iOS updates changed the restrictions passcode on my iPad to something I didn't know. It was such a hassle to wipe the iPad, start as new, and reinstall everything. First world problems indeed!

• Like 1

My third floor is a disastejand it's stressing me out. ..big time.  Really, what bothers me the most is that my jacuzzi up there takes too much work for the soak my muscles need right now.

My DD and I were sitting here discussing how we were going to navigate afternoon appointments and errands around Starbucks 'happy hour' for 1/2 price fraps. LOL  I"m sure we'll manage.

DS is in the garage trying to figure out how to hook his Wii U up to the controls/screen in my Pathfinder.

• Like 1

I struggled yesterday about whether to open the windows. On the one hand it was a beautiful day and normally I'd open the windows to let the outside air in. I love having the windows open when I can. On the other hand, opening the windows meant that neighbor's music--she was working out side in her yard--was now in my house and school was not going to get done. On the other hand, she's about my age and I liked most of what she was playing. On the other hand, dd was sick and school's probably not going to get done anyway. On the other hand, not only could I hear her music, I could hear her voice when she was talking to the hired guys. And to me that voice is like nails on chalkboard: high, nasal, loud. Gah! On the other hand, she wasn't talking that much . . .

There was a lull in activity next door. I opened the windows. Then it started over again.

• Like 2

The fully stocked kitchen in the house we're renting with another couple for a mind-boggling cheap $150 a night (this rental is larger than my entire home and clean and gorgeous--how is it only $150??), doesn't have a dish drainer in it.

No dish drainer!

We have to pile up the dishes on the other side of the sink when they're clean. Life is hard, people. Life is hard.

• Like 4

The maids didn't show up yesterday and we have eleven guests today. First time in our house for most of them. Big deal.

Fixed that - maids are here now, but cutting it close. Guests arrive in an hour.

Woke up this morning, and no hot water. Lowe's is doing same day installation on a new heater, yep, with our out of town guests here.

• Like 2

The fully stocked kitchen in the house we're renting with another couple for a mind-boggling cheap $150 a night (this rental is larger than my entire home and clean and gorgeous--how is it only $150??), doesn't have a dish drainer in it.

No dish drainer!

We have to pile up the dishes on the other side of the sink when they're clean. Life is hard, people. Life is hard.

Oh, I'm so glad it is indeed nice!

• Like 1

I don't have room for all my cookbooks and I just bought 3 more (used at a library sale, but still...)

last week, Wegmans was out of chia seeds and now I am totally out of them

I have a big pile of clean laundry to fold but don't want to.

I have a 4s iphone, not a cool new one

My vitamix needs to be scrubbed out and it's going to be tedious

I have to go to Wegmans AND the co-op this weekend

I have a huge pile of stuff that needs to go to the salvation army but I just haven't found the time to stick it in the car and haul it across town

• Like 2