Menu

Who's going to tackle Friday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

I already had my nap and checked up on the Hive, so now I have about 4 hours overnight to get some work done.  With nobody to bother me (hopefully), this natural night person might make good use of those 4 hours.

Tomorrow Today is Friday Fun Day, so I hope it's fun for everyone.

The list:

• Work until 6:45am.  [done]
  • Get kids up & out, including breakfast, lunches, review of test material.  [done]
  • Clean bathrooms, kitchen, some clutter.  [done]
  • Work until 4pm.  [done]
  • Work breaks for:
    • a little exercise [nope, not really]
    • a little reading [done]
    • a little housework [done]
    • arrange for kids' nanny to take them from horse riding thru soccer practice Saturday [done]
    • 4H paperwork [nope]
    • possibly take a nap if I get all my deadlines out (ha)  [nope]
  • Kids to gymnastics. [done]
  • Dinner out. [done]
  • Watch Kung Fu with the kids. [skipped it due to a discipline issue]
  • Kids to bed.  [done]
  • Work until midnight or until I drop, whichever happens first. [done]
  • Like 2

Good Morning!  

I'm up at 5am because my fan died...I could hear dd, dgd and dh getting ready to leave.  I'm itchy anyway...so I got up and started laundry.  

I awoke to a note on my computer....Mom, I've finished all my school work and it's on your desk.  I cleaned my room and basement.  Love, ds

He is such a good kid!  I guess he's officially on spring break until after Easter Monday!  :thumbup1:   I have a ton of grading to do.

Is anyone allergic to new pj's?  It's the only thing that different and I'm scouring the house to find what's causing this...I'm on week 2.

Today:  

• finish up laundry 
  • clean bathrooms on first two floors, mop
  • vacuum, dust and mop main floor and upstairs
  • take an afternoon nap
  • girls get off today at noon and should be home around 2 for spring break
  • cook a yummy stew for dinner 
  • watch a movie with the fam

Have a great day everyone! 

•  
  • Like 2

Okay. Let's rock this.

Laundry (2)

Emails (3)

School

Library

Dust

Bathroom floor - scrub

Kitchen floor - sweep

Dinner

Dishes

And lo, I got tackled. I don't regret it, though. I read a book during quiet time, and I feel better now.

• Like 2

Good morning!

Cat fight at 5:30 woke me up on the morning I was supposed to sleep in. I did get back to sleep, but it took awhile. Having outdoor cats in a subdivision has it's drawbacks!

To Do:

meals

finish cleaning

go to co-op planning meeting

my older sister should be here by the time I get back

spend afternoon with her

go see dd's musical tonight

• Like 2

It is a pretty but cold spring day here.

Dd to tutorial.

School with Ds.

Make dinner for a friend who has a broken foot.

Pick up Dd and drop off food.

Lunch on the go.

Swim practice.

Pick up my mom

Clean a bathroom and get ready to go out. A date! Double date with friends at a burger place.

Mom is babysitting. Woohoo for my mom!

• Like 2

Good morning- gah is snowed last night 😭

- dishes

- tidy house- round 1 done

- laundry- load in dryer

- take stuff out of plastic cabinet and move it so we can clean out the back of the dryer and the vent- done

- Get dd1 off bus- done

- dinner- meat pulled to thaw

- baths

- bedtime routine

- read

- gather local Easter egg hunt information and determine which ones to take the girls to. (Dd1 loves to hunt for them, she doesn't care if you put a rock in it as a prize)- done

• Like 2

I got my phone to receive work emails again.  Yay!  It hasn't been working since the "upgrade"....

My kids' school bus didn't come today.  Not sure why.  They waited about 20 minutes and then walked back up the hill.  So I had to drive them to school, which I don't mind, but it took 45 minutes out of my work day.  Oh well.

Back to it....

• Like 1

Morning all! Nothing except writing 5 letters for various reasons is set in stone. It is so set in stone I'll make letter writing part of school just to ensure it gets done. I think I'll just make my list for the entire weekend.

--school

- write letters

- start downstairs closet decluttering

- find storage container for clothes

- clean kitchen

- pick up mail

- quick clean upstairs

- quick clean downstairs

- discuss budget changes with dh

- meet up with woman I sold dress to

- call Dr to make appointment for dd

- take picture of sale items

- list clothes on ebay

- do bookkeeping

• Like 2

Slept better last night than I have in a week---progress :) Still nasty sinus pain etc, but it seems to be lessening on one side---more progress :)

Ahead:

--need to finish the week's school: math, chem, APHG (though she's on her own for today's assignment)

--try to do daily things and Friday tasks (planning for next week, mainly)

--Dh is doing the Costco run on his way home, but I still need to go to one store

--library for hold, returns

--continue w decluttering/rearranging ipad bookmarks

--think about what I can do this weekend

--stretch?

--read :D

• Like 2

Tammy, I would put away your new jammies for a few weeks and wear old ones to see if that makes a difference.

I had a very bad night last night with leg cramps.  I get that from time to time but this was worse than usual.  I'm having magnesium now and am stretching but my left leg is still all cramped up.  I'm not sure if my new meds contribute to this or not.  Time to do some googling.  

• Like 1

Cleaned the kitchen even a bit better than normal - ie. I got into some spaces that don't normally get done.  Despite last night being bad, today is a fairly good health day again so far.  I just realized though that I ran out of time to do some stuff I was meaning to do before working with dd.  Oh well.  I'll still get to it later.  

• Like 1

Not bad for someone who has been sick for a week :)

--need to finish the week's school: math, chem, APHG (though she's on her own for today's assignment)

--try to do daily things and Friday tasks (planning for next week, mainly)

--Dh is doing the Costco run on his way home, but I still need to go to one store

--library for hold, returns

--continue w decluttering/rearranging ipad bookmarks

--think about what I can do this weekend

--stretch?

--read :D

DH doesn't think I am contagious since he, who shares a bed with me, has not gotten sick (we normally share everything lol). I may go into the gym tomorrow morning for a gentle ride on a bike---hardly anyone is there before 10am in Saturdays. That is, if my head isn't hurting too much.

I just downloaded a new book for my kindle. Good night :D

• Like 2

I've been up for almost 24 hours now, so I need a nap.  I got a lot of work done Friday, but not enough.  Had a rather sucky evening which was supposed to be fun, but it's not worth getting into.

I have several more big things I would have liked to have finished by now, but I can't do any more on no sleep.

Good night, all.

• Like 1