Menu

Ignore this thread!

:smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5: Now I need an icon of crying from laughing so hard!  The WAITER discussed the stuff?  That's a good waiter!

He was a RIOT.  Looked like he could have been a linebacker in another life?  Apparently he had been dared to consume the entire thing himself by someone else on staff at the restaurant.  

I wanted to overtip him, but dh is a tad frugal.  

• Like 3

This guy admits to it.  :smilielol5:

ETA: Dh is reminding me that this vid contains a bit of entirely pertinent but nevertheless crass language.  Just a warning, in case that bothers anyone.  :001_smile: )

Okay, for the record this guy admits to using water -- lots and lots of water.  He actually advised against using coffee.

DD10 came in while I was watching this.  She was utterly enthralled, and kept busting up.  All I can say is Oh.  My.  That's a lot of water.

• Like 1

I like brats.

When my kids are really young, like before they can spell, I call them a b-r-a-t. When they ask what it means, I tell them , "it means I love you very much." So, it's actually a complement.

Well okay then.  And Slache indicated we were no longer boring, so we don't have to keep hamming it up for her benefit now.

B-R-A-T you, too!  I must go tuck kiddies into bed now.  I'll check back in a few minutes if I can.

Okay, for the record this guy admits to using water -- lots and lots of water.  He actually advised against using coffee.

DD10 came in while I was watching this.  She was utterly enthralled, and kept busting up.  All I can say is Oh.  My.  That's a lot of water.

Anymore.  He says he doesn't recommend it anymore.   Which is the same as admitting he used to.   :eek:

Well okay then.  And Slache indicated we were no longer boring, so we don't have to keep hamming it up for her benefit now.

B-R-A-T you, too!  I must go tuck kiddies into bed now.  I'll check back in a few minutes if I can.

I eat ham, not ham it up.  :001_tt2:

Oh, and I just caught my spelling mistake. I meant "compliment."

• Like 1

Yes, I know I'm a brat. It takes one to know one, right? I love and revel in my bratness and my brattiness. So...anything else you wish to sling?

soft and ripe tomatoes?

There are just so many more important things in life.

I read an article somewhere about successful people like steve jobs who purposely reduce their decision-making processes during the day so they can attend to the more important things in life.  So they eat the same foods for meals, wear the same outfits, buy a fleet of the same socks….

Might appeal to you.  

• Like 1

AMJ, you so totally rock the English language.

( Referring to the glue thing. Stupid phone. )

Thanks, but that's a Sheldon Cooper quote.  Not mine, unfortunately.

Though if it were mine it would have been a bit more scientifically accurate, since DH would never have let me publish that without correction.  He's upstairs working on something, so I'm not going to have him explain yet again, but it was quite detail-oriented so it rather appealed to me.

Oh, but you must.  Think Richard Simmons with an enema bag.  It's hysterical.  

Oh no!  Now I have even worse imagery in my head!  Mr. No Pain No Gain rooting us on as we -- um -- root out the cause of our misery.  The horror....  :scared:

• Like 3

I read an article somewhere about successful people like steve jobs who purposely reduce their decision-making processes during the day so they can attend to the more important things in life. So they eat the same foods for meals, wear the same outfits, buy a fleet of the same socks….

Might appeal to you.

I have the same thing everyday for breakfast and lunch and always but the same pants, socks, underway, and all non food products. I even do once a month cooking.

• Like 2

Anymore.  He says he doesn't recommend it anymore.   Which is the same as admitting he used to.   :eek:

I stand (with my back to the wall) corrected.  I am not bending over while he is anywhere around, digitally or otherwise.  He was just a bit too eager with that thing....

• Like 2

I'm existed too.  

Here's a lullaby for y'all from me.  It is my kids' favorite.  Sung to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle.    (And a duck theme,  coincidentally)

Dearest ducklings, close your eyes

Crickets chirp your lullabies.

Daddy Duck is swimming near,

Turtles you need never fear.

Go to sleep, my downy ones;

Moon is shining; day is done.  

:seeya:  (though I'll probably stick around long enough to like the 15 posts that were posted while i typed that.)

• Like 5

I'm. Sorry. I'm existed and on my phone. I can't articulate an answers right now. It's good. I'll get a recipe for you later.

I look forward to the recipe, too!  And I just love when you are doped up and on your phone -- your posts get so amusing in a fresh way!

• Like 2

I have the same thing everyday for breakfast and lunch and always but the same pants, socks, underway, and all non food products. I even do once a month cooking.

I wish I could keep buying the same pants when I find good ones, but the clothing industry sees it as their mission to immediately stop making any pair I buy.  I think the whole scheme of ever-changing fashions is a conspiracy plot to keep me forever in uncomfy clothing.  With no pockets.

• Like 5

I have to go to bed. Goodnight.

Sweet dreams, sweet Slashie!

Gee, that sounds like I'm wishing a good night to some budding horror film villain....

• Like 2

Ok. I'm temporarily sober and in a little pain. I've got about 15 minutes of clear posing ahead. It's past midnight. Oi. The meds are nauseating so I've developed this nightly ritual of running to the bathroom stark naked, puking as silently as I can so as not to wake anyone up and eating some mint ice cream before I go back to bed. Now, off to reply.

• Like 1

What's Cincinnati-style chili?

It's a loose chili, typically without beans and often has cinnamon and chocolate in it. It's not eaten in a bowl, but is often served over spaghetti with onions and cheese or on a hot dog which is referred to as a Coney. I have a great recipe that I can't find right now, but I'll make my husband find it tomorrow. He's the one that makes it.

• Like 2

I read an article somewhere about successful people like steve jobs who purposely reduce their decision-making processes during the day so they can attend to the more important things in life. So they eat the same foods for meals, wear the same outfits, buy a fleet of the same socks….

Might appeal to you.

I could write an entire book about how this lifestyle has benefited me, and how I keep it from being boring.

• Like 2

You're my dad! Except the cooking part, because he won't cook anything that takes longer to cook than to eat (which is most anything.)

I don't want to be your dad. That's awkward. Once a month cooking is awesome. I actually do once a month prep work. I plan, shop, chop and freeze. All my work is done but my meals are fresh and I don't have to cook everything the first time, so it's less time consuming.

• Like 1

I'm existed too.

Here's a lullaby for y'all from me. It is my kids' favorite. Sung to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle. (And a duck theme, coincidentally)

Dearest ducklings, close your eyes

Crickets chirp your lullabies.

Daddy Duck is swimming near,

Turtles you need never fear.

Go to sleep, my downy ones;

Moon is shining; day is done.

:seeya: (though I'll probably stick around long enough to like the 15 posts that were posted while i typed that.)

I love this!

• Like 2

I wish I could keep buying the same pants when I find good ones, but the clothing industry sees it as their mission to immediately stop making any pair I buy. I think the whole scheme of ever-changing fashions is a conspiracy plot to keep me forever in uncomfy clothing. With no pockets.

I know! I've simplified it to champion yoga pants, rei hiking pants, and any maxi skirts. I have 2 styles; sporty and gypsy. Everything I own in the 2 categories goes with anything in its category. I don't bring anything home that doesn't go and it's super easy to get dressed.

• Like 2