Menu

Ignore this thread!

Ok, I'm seriously contemplating how pretty the living room would be if I painted it a soft pink so I should turn in.

Goodnight.

Ok, so, I'm not entirely sure that's the drugs talking. Our apartment has a lot of wood through it and I think pink would be cute.

Spent most of my childhood at Ft. Rucker, AL. Went to Germany for a couple of years as a teen. Dad retired from Ft. Hood, Tx. That's where I get my Texan from, you see.

DH went to Ft. Rucker for something once and came home with Mother Rucker shirts for us.  Yeah, thanks hon.  Can't wear THAT to homeschool co-op. 

• Like 6

Asking why he was googling it, and asking what was the motive behind him googling it, are essentially the same question. Considering, you need to know the motive behind why he was googling it.

Got it? Sheesh.

Brat. I believe that is three brats for you, all on the same page. You are probably the biggest and OLDEST brat here. I believe you are owed some points or something for that.

Oh my word.  This is me with my kids every day.  "hit" and "just sort of push a little bit with your hand in a forceful way" are the SAME THING.  I don't care what you call it.  Don't do it.  :D

• Like 3