Menu

Ignore this thread!

WARNING: GROSS AND USELESS INFORMATION ALERT

Did you know there are such things as coffee enemas???????  (Dh is googling such things right now.  Do not ask why.)

How did he even think of such a thing to google?

• Like 1

I actually did know this.  No personal experience or anything.  I'm open to a lot of things, but this is not one of them.

This isn't some old-timey thing Nan is trying to get you to try, is it?

• Like 1

I was accidentally first!!!!

I have to confess, I don't know how to tell when we are getting close to the end of a page and when it will go to a new one.  I never cared enough to say this before, :lol:

Each page has 50 posts, so any multiple of 50 will be the last post on a page.

Debt.

Oh, okay.  I liked the depot better.  I had visions of you all sleeping in old rail cars and on rainy days playing rambunctious games in the old terminal waiting area.

• Like 3

WARNING: GROSS AND USELESS INFORMATION ALERT

Did you know there are such things as coffee enemas???????  (Dh is googling such things right now.  Do not ask why.)

Yes I did know. Do not ask why. Although, neither I nor anyone in my household has ever had one.

• Like 1

Dang it people that don't understand Slash, my bestie. That is debt. Ok? Got it? Sheesh.

See my response.  I think I think more highly of Slashie-ba-dashie than you give me credit for.

So there.

• Like 1

Yes I did know. Do not ask why. Although, neither I nor anyone in my household has ever had one.

People say this, but then again it's not something I think people would actually admit to doing....

• Like 1

I don't eat shrimp.  I don't eat shellfish in general.  I don't eat pork.  I don't eat gluten.  I do eat a lot of other stuff, though, since I am a bit chunky.  Just enough to make me curvy, though.  I am a curvy curly girl.  Yeah, that.

Curves and curls are good.

• Like 2

Footsie played, margarita consumed, awesomest-sitter-in-the-world paid and driven home.

Tell your hubby I said he needs to take you on a date!  (I know; dates are expensive.  We live in a very expensive area and until recently dh had a very…shall we say, modest income.  Thankfully a job change, plus a friend whose lovely daughter will sit kiddos for cheap, allows us one date night per month now.  It really is refreshing.)

Really, you need to date.  Matt, that is.  Not Renai.   :D

For some odd reason, dh does not believe in dates. He thinks we should always have the kids, or why else did we want any. I tell him he's crazy and it's good for our sanity. We had one date before the youngest born. We haven't had one since youngest was born. 

• Like 2

Dang it people that don't understand Slash, my bestie. That is debt. Ok? Got it? Sheesh.

See! I love her!

Oh, okay.  I liked the depot better.  I had visions of you all sleeping in old rail cars and on rainy days playing rambunctious games in the old terminal waiting area.

This sounds like us.

• Like 1

She said not to ask. Brat.

She said not to ask why he was googling it.  I didn't ask that.  I asked how he even thought to look up such a thing -- I'm interested in what put the notion into his head, not why he actually wants to know.

I mean, really, it should be obvious.  Any self-respecting Elephant's Child knows that the WHY behind seeking any information is pure, unadulterated, insatiable curiosity.  WHY is obvious.

So where did he hear of it?

• Like 1

How did he even think of such a thing to google?

A monster plate of cheesy nachos, a discussion with our male waiter about the effects of eating the entirety of said nacho-plate in one sitting, and a scene from Seinfeld.  All topped off with a little procrastination on his Sunday School prep.  

He's all about the enema now.  Wet and wild, baby.  Wet and wild.  (Bonus points for those of you who appreciate this reference.)

• Like 1

Curves and curls are good.

I liked your statement because I agree with it.  However, I am not so very fond of your repeated use of a certain name in regards to me.  Slache would say you are being boring, so please vary your repertoire and think of a few more for variety, okay?

:toetap05: :001_tt2:

She said not to ask why he was googling it.  I didn't ask that.  I asked how he even thought to look up such a thing -- I'm interested in what put the notion into his head, not why he actually wants to know.

I mean, really, it should be obvious.  Any self-respecting Elephant's Child knows that the WHY behind seeking any information is pure, unadulterated, insatiable curiosity.  WHY is obvious.

So where did he hear of it?

Asking why he was googling it, and asking what was the motive behind him googling it, are essentially the same question. Considering, you need to know the motive behind why he was googling it.

Got it? Sheesh.

Brat. I believe that is three brats for you, all on the same page. You are probably the biggest and OLDEST brat here. I believe you are owed some points or something for that.

• Like 2

People say this, but then again it's not something I think people would actually admit to doing....

This guy admits to it.  :smilielol5:

ETA: Dh is reminding me that this vid contains a bit of entirely pertinent but nevertheless crass language.  Just a warning, in case that bothers anyone.  :001_smile: )

Asking why he was googling it, and asking what was the motive behind him googling it, are essentially the same question. Considering, you need to know the motive behind why he was googling it.

Got it? Sheesh.

Brat. I believe that is three brats for you, all on the same page. You are probably the biggest and OLDEST brat here. I believe you are owed some points or something for that.

Quit bullying! Bully!

I love you.

• Like 2

A monster plate of cheesy nachos, a discussion with our male waiter about the effects of eating the entirety of said nacho-plate in one sitting, and a scene from Seinfeld.  All topped off with a little procrastination on his Sunday School prep.  

He's all about the enema now.  Wet and wild, baby.  Wet and wild.  (Bonus points for those of you who appreciate this reference.)

:smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5: Now I need an icon of crying from laughing so hard!  The WAITER discussed the stuff?  That's a good waiter!

• Like 3

I liked your statement because I agree with it.  However, I am not so very fond of your repeated use of a certain name in regards to me.  Slache would say you are being boring, so please vary your repertoire and think of a few more for variety, okay?

:toetap05: :001_tt2:

I like brats.

When my kids are really young, like before they can spell, I call them a b-r-a-t. When they ask what it means, I tell them , "it means I love you very much." So, it's actually a complement.

• Like 2

Got it? Sheesh.

Is not is not is not!  I already explained the obvious motivation anyone would have for actually googling said topic.  I wanted to know what STARTED it, the cause, the catalyst, which she then went on to post to my utter enjoyment and satisfaction.

So there. 

"I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to it's original trajectory and adheres to you." 

• Like 2

Is not is not is not!  I already explained the obvious motivation anyone would have for actually googling said topic.  I wanted to know what STARTED it, the cause, the catalyst, which she then went on to post to my utter enjoyment and satisfaction.

So there. 

"I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to it's original trajectory and adheres to you." 

Yes, I know I'm a brat. It takes one to know one, right? I love and revel in my bratness and my brattiness. So...anything else you wish to sling?

• Like 2