Menu

Ignore this thread!

What other guys??

I believe there were 4 Marx Brothers in the old movies, Groucho, Harpo, Zippo, and I can never remember the fourth guy's name (the one I called Guido).

I believe there were 4 Marx Brothers in the old movies, Groucho, Harpo, Zippo, and I can never remember the fourth guy's name (the one I called Guido).

Don't tell anyone...

I've never actually watched a Marx Brothers film. I just know who Groucho is.

• Like 3

I'll be back. cyborg-cyborg-terminator-robot-smiley-em

The line was actually I will be back. He messed it up and they looked it better. I've never seen terminato, but I pumped Arnold's has when I was 17. He actually talks like that. It's I don't know how top finish that sentence, but it is.

Oh, so that's how it's done. When something fits, especially pants, buy more than one pair. I'm so slow sometimes. Problem is, I hardly find pants that fit. I'm short with a big butt.

Finding stuff that fit has always been a problem for me.  So much so that I shop in stores just BEFORE they have a sale because I stand the best chance of finding anything they might have that actually fit me.  Once I do find something that actually fits I try to buy multiple in different colors RIGHT AWAY, because it certainly won't be there when I come back the next day.

I so LOATHE clothes shopping because it can take HOURS of trying stuff on only to find that out of the whole lot I tried only one item actually fit.  I put it off as long as I can.

• Like 2

Pudding is awesome. Why do we never buy this stuff?

Because too much sugar will kill me and I can't resist a good pudding.  If I buy it I end up eating it before the next meal.  *full belly icon here*

Goodnight.

Aww, you, too?  We haven't reached page 100 yet!

Golly, look at the time!  DH and his dad are STILL out in the garage playing making a table.

Finding stuff that fit has always been a problem for me.  So much so that I shop in stores just BEFORE they have a sale because I stand the best chance of finding anything they might have that actually fit me.  Once I do find something that actually fits I try to buy multiple in different colors RIGHT AWAY, because it certainly won't be there when I come back the next day.

I so LOATHE clothes shopping because it can take HOURS of trying stuff on only to find that out of the whole lot I tried only one item actually fit.  I put it off as long as I can.

I hate shopping too. I'd prefer to do everything online, but I have to try things on. Most of the time, nothing fits,, and I have to pick the least of several evils. I like pants that go on my waist, not on my hips, because hipsters don't factor in big buts. It ain't purdy. That's all I gotta say.

So, yeah. I hate shopping. With a passion.

• Like 2

My clothes shopping method:

I search the entire store including the ten girls, woman's, obese, maternity and means section. I grab 2 different sizes of everything I like. Maternity is great for dresses off you didn't know. I always try the biggest size on first because having a large be too small and *then* having the extra large still be too small is very depressing. I put everything on one side of the stall and make sure it's on the right hammer before I continue. It's bad enough that I'm handing 20 things back I'd better at least put them on the right hammer. I only make 2 piles: yes and no, because I only buy things I absolutely love. If it's a maybe it's a no. Hmmm.grammar. anyway. I do this once a year. It always works out well So it's not depressing. If you only take 5 things back and you're not a size 6 you're bound to be disappointed. Keep your options open and don't think that just because it doesn't look good on the hammer that it won't look good on you.

• Like 1