• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

Tooth can't be saved. Extraction scheduled. It doesn't really hurt just a dull ache-like.

It is a molar, and the filling was large. I will have a tooth put back in its place that is permanent, and I will "never have to worry about it again", according to the dentist.

I am feeling so upset with myself. I would love to start reading a good book, and get lost in it, so I don't have to think about myself........

Oh, well. It is just a tooth. My children are healthy and happy. My mom and dad are healthy at this moment, the tlih is in good care, I have a wonderful husband, but I could so cry right now.

Just feeling sorry for myself, please ignore. :D

Umm, sweetie?  We're not so good at ignoring here.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

• Like 7

Do you remember the #lastman competition on twitter last year? (To be the last person to find out who won the Super Bowl.)  

Well, dd13 saw the Patriots duck above and Slache's denial (even though she lives in the PNW).  This led to a conversation about last year's Super Bowl.  And now she knows who won.  10 months later.   :svengo:  :lol:

• Like 5

Do you remember the #lastman competition on twitter last year? (To be the last person to find out who won the Super Bowl.)  

Well, dd13 saw the Patriots duck above and Slache's denial (even though she lives in the PNW).  This led to a conversation about last year's Super Bowl.  And now she knows who won.  10 months later.   :svengo:  :lol:

Okay, I'll bite.  Who won?

• Like 1

I really didn't know that was football until you said super bowl. I'm supposed to be a duck fan, I assume you aren't talking college though. Oh wait, college teams don't go to the super bowl, do they?

Oh oh oh! I'M A 49ERS FAN! SO THERE!

That's football, right?

• Like 3

Well, dd13 saw the Patriots duck above and Slache's denial (even though she lives in the PNW). This led to a conversation about last year's Super Bowl. And now she knows who won. 10 months later. :svengo: :lol:

In Seattle you could hear like 500,000 voices all at once: "WHAT the ffffff.... Why?" It was a mass painful moment.

Getting ready to leave for the monthly Old Lady Party. We are having a holiday shindig, complete with a sing-along and my kids playing Christmas music.

On a completely unrelated subject, have I mentioned how much I love the soundtrack to E.T.? I think it is some of the most spectacular film music ever written. Listening to it right now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uGP2o8lBgV8

#gojohnwilliams

• Like 3

Getting ready to leave for the monthly Old Lady Party. We are having a holiday shindig, complete with a sing-along and my kids playing Christmas music.

On a completely unrelated subject, have I mentioned how much I love the soundtrack to E.T.? I think it is some of the most spectacular film music ever written. Listening to it right now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uGP2o8lBgV8

#gojohnwilliams

#johnwilliamsistheman

• Like 2

Ya'll haven't helped me come up with a gift labeling theme yet. Last year, I used My Little Pony and they were fighting over who was Rainbow Dash. I'm thinking Winnie the Pooh. Dh's stuff would be labeled Eeyore.  :lol:  Gymnast could be Roo. I don't know who dd16 would be yet. 

I HAVE TO HAVE A GIFT LABELING THEME? :huh:

There are so many things I was supposed to be doing that I am not doing.

• Like 5

#gojohnwilliams

An Old Lady Party.  Finally, something I'm qualified for! :hat:

• Like 3

Sorry, went into a little clinician overdrive there for a moment. Still though seriously: vaccinations are important.

No specific person was intended to be the target of ire there. My ire was general and non-specific. :)

I've survived another day at work in which my wife had to drop me off and pick me back up like a kid because driving is a no no even though I feel fine after increasing my meds. It's extremely frustrating.

Ikslo I hope your son is feeling better. Allergic swelling is really unpleasant and I don't wish it on anybody. Glad it was an arm and not his throat though. :-(

Edited by MarkW
  • Like 4

A teacarina is multifunctional.

http://www.stlocarina.com/teacarina.html

I looked at those, but I figured Matt would just put things in it. I might get one now and put our ocarinas in it.

That's a cool thingamajig!

ETA:  Falalalala BOO-YA!!

This is the thread that never ends....

It's called  hang (hung) drum. Very spensive.

Edited by Slache
  • Like 5