Menu

Ignore this thread!

Oh my gosh. The funniest thing just happened.

In the early afternoon, I opened all the windows to air out the house. There's a hole in the screen in the back window, and the kitten snuck out to explore.

In the late afternoon, I closed the windows and shut up the house. Just now, the poor little kitten tried to jump back in the window. I just heard a smack against the glass and then a loud meow.

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

• Like 9

• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

In the early afternoon, I opened all the windows to air out the house. There's a hole in the screen in the back window, and the kitten snuck out to explore.

In the late afternoon, I closed the windows and shut up the house. Just now, the poor little kitten tried to jump back in the window. I just heard a smack against the glass and then a loud meow.

Poor thing!   :laugh:

• Like 1

Tomorrow is going to be a pain. DS has a doctor appt in the morning about an hour away and I have to take Baby who wants to eat every 2 hrs (spoiled) and I dislike nursing in public so I will pump a bottle and be uncomfortable in other ways. Then I'll hopefully take DS back to school, only to take him to another doctor appt. a few hours later about 30min away where Baby needs another bottle, and I get to drive home during rush hour of some of the country's worst traffic. 

If I had $3,000 I would save it for a big family trip before DS is too old. 

My mom did my colors once and gave up because she said everything looked good on me.  ;) I'm sure that was mom-blindness talking. But I still don't know my colors. I have pale skin, light green/blue eyes, medium brown hair, and my veins say I'm neutral, but I'm doing something wrong. 

Yay for new jobs and stoves!

Sorry for losses... :grouphug:

• Like 2

$3000 would go straight into savings for an emergency fund so I could quit working full time.

I'm sorry, Junie.

You're not following the rules! I'd save half and put half towards debt but that's not the game!

So, what are ya'll talking about?

• Like 5

Tomorrow is going to be a pain. DS has a doctor appt in the morning about an hour away and I have to take Baby who wants to eat every 2 hrs (spoiled) and I dislike nursing in public so I will pump a bottle and be uncomfortable in other ways. Then I'll hopefully take DS back to school, only to take him to another doctor appt. a few hours later about 30min away where Baby needs another bottle, and I get to drive home during rush hour of some of the country's worst traffic. 

I missed the birth. :(

So, what are ya'll talking about?

I missed the birth. :(

Oh, and  :seeya: .

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌟🌟🌟 HI RENAI!!! We love you! 🌟🌟🌟

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌟🌟🌟 🌟 So whatcha doin'? 🌟🌟🌟🌟

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

• Like 4

Renai!!! How are you???

If I can cheat, I'm going to have to stock up on groceries or something, so I won't have to buy any non-perishable groceries for the next half year or however long $3k lasts. And then I can use those savings to pay off my student loans. Okay, $3k won't quite get me there, but, it'd make a big dent. It would probably get rid of the unsubsidized one. 

• Like 2

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌟🌟🌟 HI RENAI!!! We love you! 🌟🌟🌟

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌟🌟🌟 🌟 So whatcha doin'? 🌟🌟🌟🌟

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

What am I doing, or what would I like to do?

I would like to go to sleep, because I get up at 3:40am to teach English at 4am. But, alas, I cannot because I'm waiting for Dancer to call me so I can pick her up from her ride's house. She went with several in the Bible Alive Theater to a weekend conference in Branson.

What I'm doing is falling asleep. Because tired. I'm up early to teach English, many days lucky enough to catch a short nap (up to 45 minutes sometimes) before dragging through the rest of the day. I still sometimes educate my own children. And volunteer with VHSG. I have developed a few more Learning Spanish through Literature classes. The more I write, the more my brain overloads me with more ideas.

My house is in shambles, I sometimes cook. My older cat is deaf, I think. She only wants to lay on me all day. Which increases my laziness 10-fold.

But, my kids still love me. So there's that.

• Like 7

Poor kitty!

• Like 1

I'm so tired. I'm going to bed now. I made an apron today. It turned out really cute. A friend of mine had a cute apron on the other day and I commented on it and she said she made it and I asked to borrow the pattern. It was really easy to put together and turned out really cute. Now I have a cute apron to wear on Thanksgiving.

• Like 4