• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

Wow - $7 for replacement ink is pretty awesome! I have not had good luck with using generic ink with the HP, but it sounds like the Canon might more flexible on that. I seriously just spent $30 on ONE cartridge of cyan ink. I print thousands of pages every year and need a reliable, hardworking printer.

Yeah, I'm totally sold on this one. Sorry you're so sick!

• Like 1

Good morning!

Thanks to hydrocodone, I slept for 4 hours! I am not sick, however. I would never be so bold as to break the December rule. :D (really, though, I am at the stage where I feel pretty good but sound terrible)

I will attempt to make IP oatmeal for breakfast.

Coffee!!

(Dawn, I could use some music from the Honorary ITT Marching Band this morning. Something with a bit of pep to it? :D love to you, dearie.)

• Like 8

Good morning! The boys woke me up because they decided to do "Most of your chores, Mom, so it wouldn't be so many for you to do." Good boys! :hurray: They are out defrosting chicken water this morning. 

I've got a big day of writing and editing planned. Caffeine first.

• Like 9

Good morning!

Thanks to hydrocodone, I slept for 4 hours! I am not sick, however. I would never be so bold as to break the December rule. :D (really, though, I am at the stage where I feel pretty good but sound terrible)

I will attempt to make IP oatmeal for breakfast.

Coffee!!

(Dawn, I could use some music from the Honorary ITT Marching Band this morning. Something with a bit of pep to it? :D love to you, dearie.)

Here ya go, Susan. Not a marching band, but Peppy with a touch of Christmas. :D

Edited by Openhearted
  • Like 5

Good Morning!

COFFEE!!☕ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸

It's frosty white outside. Wind machines going full-bore so's the citrus doesn't freeze. Sounds like we have a full fleet of helicopters in the area. (Lots of oranges grow in our area)

Slept in this morning! Felt good!

Susan, hope you feel better soon. Not that you are sick or anything. 😉Just a general statement of well-wishes.

Renai, happy happy birthday to you!🎂🎂🎂

Edited by KrissiK
  • Like 7

Is she starting to get along with the other bunny better?

No. We keep them separated now. We put Bailey in the hallway for her exercise time and Rusty in the living room with a sheet of clear plexiglass between them. Bailey tries to attack Rusty through the plexiglass. She also goes after the cat, though in that situation, the cat deserves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I just got sad news. My old high school English teacher, Mr. H, passed away. He had cancer. He was awesome. He was the King of Deadpan. He would say stuff totally seriously, but he would be totally joking. He was the kind of teacher you just had to "get". But he loved his students, he was a genuine person and genuinely caring. Everyone loved Mr. H.

And on a side note, his wife is a nurse for my then GP. I had a mole removed from my ankle about 6 years ago and she was the one who called me and told me it was melanoma. I still remember exactly what she said, "now, it IS serious, but I don't want you to panic." And she told me that they were referring me to her own dermatologist who was really really good (and I just love my dermatologist, she is a great doctor and an awesome person) I will never forget that conversation.

So, it's kind of a downer.

• Like 1

I just got sad news. My old high school English teacher, Mr. H, passed away. He had cancer. He was awesome. He was the King of Deadpan. He would say stuff totally seriously, but he would be totally joking. He was the kind of teacher you just had to "get". But he loved his students, he was a genuine person and genuinely caring. Everyone loved Mr. H.

And on a side note, his wife is a nurse for my then GP. I had a mole removed from my ankle about 6 years ago and she was the one who called me and told me it was melanoma. I still remember exactly what she said, "now, it IS serious, but I don't want you to panic." And she told me that they were referring me to her own dermatologist who was really really good (and I just love my dermatologist, she is a great doctor and an awesome person) I will never forget that conversation.

:grouphug:

• Like 1

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Booya! With :wub: and :grouphug:

Edited by Openhearted
  • Like 5

I hate printer ink. HP ink to be more specific. It is so stinking expensive. (Generic inks are cheap but I've only had a 50/50 sucess rate with them.)

I hear ya sister! We have an HP and I bought 3 new cartridges. Ouchy!😦😦

Have y'all heard of HP instant ink? It's a subscription service where you pay per page instead of for the actual ink. And they mail you new ink before you run out, so that's awesome. I haven't paid more then $11 a month since I started it, even when printing curriculum. I'm a satisfied customer.

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

• Like 2