• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

The Walking Dead season 6 is now on Netflix.

I got a letter today from our umbrella program to confirm that we have withdrawn from the umbrella. Which means we have been in truancy for well over a month. Which means someone in their office has majorly screwed up and there may be some unpleasantries in the morning.

That's all the news for now. Good morning!

• Like 2

The Walking Dead season 6 is now on Netflix.

I got a letter today from our umbrella program to confirm that we have withdrawn from the umbrella. Which means we have been in truancy for well over a month. Which means someone in their office has majorly screwed up and there may be some unpleasantries in the morning.

That's all the news for now. Good morning!

ENB at your service! 

• Like 2

Good Friday Morning!

Stephanina (can I call you Steph?)  What a beautiful story about the 113 and his bar mitzvah.  Thanks for sharing that.  Have a great time at the park!!  (and congrats to your dh!)

Susan, I'm not liking that your umbrella school messed up, but supporting you in case unpleasantries are needed today.  ENB at your service!

Hope everyone has a peaceful Friday.  

(COFFEE!!!!)

• Like 4

It's a sad morning when you run out of likes before you post to ITT. But I did. So I will have to wait for them to come back.  I've got another Friday off today, so the boys and I are going to do some school and write for the rest of the day. I might go to the library, too. I have the plum tart recipe to adjust sometime today. 

I'm waiting on critiques on my story. I probably won't use them to change much since I only submitted half the story, and the rest needs to be read before a full critique can be judged. But I'm always anxious to get them back so that I can at least think about changes. 

• Like 5

Happy Friday, everyone!!!! :party:

A special happy Friday to ITTers who have been cranky for various and assorted reasons. :grouphug:

Hula for me today. We'll see if the new people who came last week come again this week. 

Mr. Ellie sees the attorney this morning.

That is all.

• Like 6

Firday!  :party:

Horses fed, poop shoveled, barn clean:  Let the Whip Cracking At The Child BEGIN!  dancing-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

If we can get enough done this morning, we may get to take the boat out for a last hurrah on the lake.  It's supposed to be 77 degrees today (we've had a few days of Indian Summer-yay!), but it's supposed to return to cool and chilly tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

ETA:  Leaving the initial typo.  Obviously, I need the week to be over!

Edited by JoJosMom
  • Like 7

So I posted in the Fiesta Texas social group but no replies yet, so I'll post here, too. :-)

I'm going to be in San Antonio next week, Sept. 22-23 (maybe the 21st). I was thinking of going to Fiesta Texas on Saturday the 24th. Anyone want to join me?

We have a basketball game that day so we can't. Darn.
  • Like 1

I just figured out that the 2 hours of driving I am doing now is going to increase to 4 hours starting next week. I'm not complaining really since I am happy to help ds out and it isn't practical for financial reasons for him to get his license and a vehicle and all the costs associated with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I just figured out that the 2 hours of driving I am doing now is going to increase to 4 hours starting next week. I'm not complaining really since I am happy to help ds out and it isn't practical for financial reasons for him to get his license and a vehicle and all the costs associated with that.

I thought he just got his license? Wasn't he looking at a Civic?

No license yet. He can drive just fine but getting his license means an increase of $1500 a year on our insurance bill.

What's public transportation like there? It's awesome here, but I know that's not common. I'm sure it's not a huge deal for you, but with little kids 4 hours sounds exhausting.

I just went outside to put the ponies in the back turnout pasture (it was still mostly dark and too cold earlier.)  In the barn where I earlier found, and disposed of, a large dead mouse was a dead tweetie bird.  I recognize that this is likely barn kitty for "We really love you, Mom" but, really?  Can't we just purr happily when we meet? :ack2:

• Like 5

One of our auditors got drunk at lunch today.  Well, maybe he thinks he pulled it off, but I know functional drunk when I see it.  Now he's trying to finish his portion of the report.  It's hilarious.  And yet it's not.

:(

ETA:  It's an "It's Five O'clock Somewhere" Booyah!

Edited by ikslo
  • Like 6