Menu

Ignore this thread!

:blink: What does one flush? I only flush the obvious.

Yes.

YOU CURSED MY CHILD!

I don't remember doing that on purpose. :(

Also, hi Susan! I wonder what you were thinking. I had a year of trying to really get into materialism and making it for myself. I was pretty dang successful if I do say so myself. It has been mind-blowing to see how much easier it is to make money than to save the world.

• Like 1

I don't remember doing that on purpose. :(

Also, hi Susan! I wonder what you were thinking. I had a year of trying to really get into materialism and making it for myself. I was pretty dang successful if I do say so myself. It has been mind-blowing to see how much easier it is to make money than to save the world.

You said he would be wild. He's insane. I'm billing you for all future medical bills. Including my Xanax
  • Like 3

You said he would be wild. He's insane. I'm billing you for all future medical bills. Including my Xanax

It's not my fault I know wild insane kids. It runs in my family. I know them when I see them. Or hear about them. They're the best kind of kids... though, it's good you homeschool 'cause schools don't often know what to do with the uninstitutionalizable.

• Like 4

But he is so clever and thoughtful! And loves to Konmari everything!

I do appreciate his minimalist slant.

It's not my fault I know wild insane kids. It runs in my family. I know them when I see them. Or hear about them. They're the best kind of kids... though, it's good you homeschool 'cause schools don't often know what to do with the uninstitutionalizable.

True dat!
  • Like 1

The Lichtenberg Figure ornaments (some of them).  We actually gave the best away.  And there is a glare from the overhead light that makes the pictures not as good as it could be.   Edited to say that the lighter stuff in the middle of the figures is a glow in the dark resin. 

PmMyWqL.jpg

Wow, cool!  Tell him he did a great job on those!

• Like 1

:blink: What does one flush? I only flush the obvious.

Yes.

YOU CURSED MY CHILD!

Wait what?!?

Imma gonna spell it BOOYAH because Slashie startled me in that one!

Edited by AMJ
  • Like 2

Our advent calendar is just a wooden Christmas tree decoration with pegs to hang wooden ornaments on.  The number on the tree right now is 6.  The kids usually fight over who gets to change the numbers.  We went to Pennsylvania for a few days last week, opened a bunch of presents, and apparently the calendar was forgotten.  

Our advent calendar is just a wooden Christmas tree decoration with pegs to hang wooden ornaments on. The number on the tree right now is 6. The kids usually fight over who gets to change the numbers. We went to Pennsylvania for a few days last week, opened a bunch of presents, and apparently the calendar was forgotten.

My kids do remember the Advent Calendar. And fight over who gets to light the candles. And blow them out.
  • Like 2

DH and I were just discussing the Roanoke colony.

Me: "If it were disease, why didn't they find any bodies?"

Him: "Maybe they were all eaten by Indians"

Me: " grr....nom nom nom." *laughing uncontrollably*

Sometimes I spend all day with the kids and I forget how to speak adult.

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

• Like 9

DH and I were just discussing the Roanoke colony.

Me: "If it were disease, why didn't they find any bodies?"

Him: "Maybe they were all eaten by Indians"

Me: " grr....nom nom nom." *laughing uncontrollably*

Sometimes I spend all day with the kids and I forget how to speak adult.

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

I think it was aliens.
  • Like 4

Yay, I made a mistake on the date for the council meeting! I got to turn around and come home. Which is really good since I feel like something the cat coughed up.

You’re a good citizen, Jeannie!!

Jeannie for President. Vote the ITT Party. The only party that makes sense. And we have an island.

Political post!!

Reported.

Stat!!

Copy that.

Forthwith.

• Like 5

I think they got caught in a time warp and got sent back in time.

Or they fell through a wormhole and are living in a parallel universe.

Speaking of which, (or Mrs. Which, Mrs. Who and Mrs. Whatsit), they’re making a movie based on the book A Wrinkle in Time. I wonder if it will be any good.

• Like 4

ETA: Fine, warnings for all! Edpo! Adpo! Avert thy eyes! Reported! Don't go down the rabbit hole!

I'm going to figure it out soon (got this for xmas, but won't get here till January):

https://escape-the-crate.com/escape-the-lost-colony/

(I know, it's not going to solve the *actual* mystery)

They also have one aimed at 4-6th graders about Mayan temples:

https://escape-the-crate.com/escape-the-m/

And a free online mini adventure:

https://escape-the-crate.com/subscriber-exclusive-escape-the-midnight-express/

Edited by luuknam
  • Like 7

I'm going to figure it out soon (got this for xmas, but won't get here till January):

https://escape-the-crate.com/escape-the-lost-colony/

(I know, it's not going to solve the *actual* mystery)

They also have one aimed at 4-6th graders about Mayan temples:

https://escape-the-crate.com/escape-the-m/

And a free online mini adventure:

https://escape-the-crate.com/subscriber-exclusive-escape-the-midnight-express/

I thought education was banned in this thread? Or was it the other way around? I have been gone a long time.

Also @AMJ ... Alex... hmmm. It was probably something she said. And I probably said something like, "Sounds like you've got a flyer on your hands." And she was like "oh no my other kids are already crazy" and I was probably like "mmmhmmm I'm sure they are.

Edit: Oh yeah. Sorry.

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/545334-ignore-this-thread/page-898?do=findComment&comment=6939230

Edited by Tsuga
  • Like 5

I also gifted us a subscription to the Yum Yum box someone posted about on Chat a few weeks ago:

http://www.universalyums.com

And DW said that she thought it was a great idea. :) I'm so glad, because I was worried she might think it's a stupid idea. The first of that one won't get here until January either. 

(btw, I did not actually subscribe to the escape crate, because I wanted to try it out with the family first, and it's plenty expensive - at least the Yum Yum's can be part of the grocery budget)

• Like 2

I thought education was banned in this thread? Or was it the other way around? I have been gone a long time.

I guess I should've prefaced it with Edpo. We have all sorts of warnings these days, that people are kind of random about using. So, it could've gotten:

Edpo! Avert your eyes! Reported!

Or, nothing at all. Or just some of the warning. Plus, it's a game, it's not educational. 

(really, I have no idea how educational or not it is - I guess the Mayan one is supposed to be somewhat educational, but the rest... I dunno)

Edited by luuknam
  • Like 4

I guess I should've prefaced it with Edpo. We have all sorts of warnings these days, that people are kind of random about using. So, it could've gotten:

Edpo! Avert your eyes! Reported!

Or, nothing at all. Or just some of the warning. Plus, it's a game, it's not educational. 

Oh really. Then why did I spend $25 plus shipping on Prime Climb then? Okay I have to make dinner. Missed you guys.

• Like 3