Menu

Other John are you out there?

Truscifi

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the PTB are reading this thread (highly unlikely at this point :p ) and just choosing not to respond, I have to ask, and I hope it won't be taken as pushy:

Does Other John still work here?

He quit to pursue a rare opportunity from a wealthy Nigerian princess and took the likes with him!

And I loved him so much.  <sob>

Also, I think he probably ignores the Chat Board because it's all full of weirdness.  Maybe we should break camp here and make for the Site Issues forum or whatever that thingie is called.  If we go en masse, they cannot miss us.

Weird? Who? We are weird?  :lol:

My kids are asking why I am chuckling all by myself. :lol:

But I never knew about the stars for our profiles. I only have 1 .. :huh:..... who voted me down???

I don't think I got involved in any thing controversial like cupcakes or crockpots..... or is it my avatar (which I did not know about the cupcake thread when I picked it, DDs' room is cupcake themed)???

Hmmm.. I always suspected I might be thread killer... :leaving: , maybe it wasn't my imagination.

Well, there is already a proper thread about likes in the site issues forum thingie.  I am all out of ideas.  I do not have SWB's personal cell phone number (I think I lost it when I got my new phone ;) ), or I would give her a ring-a-ding and let her know that things have gone awry here in the Hive.

I have liked, invisibly, 123 posts today. What is the limit? My guess if I've been a like tramp, but haven't been caught by the vice squad because of the problem. If you can't see the tramp, she must not be a tramping! There is almost something disheartening about knowing vice is not chasing you!

My kids are asking why I am chuckling all by myself. :lol:

But I never knew about the stars for our profiles. I only have 1 .. :huh:..... who voted me down???

I don't think I got involved in any thing controversial like cupcakes or crockpots..... or is it my avatar (which I did not know about the cupcake thread when I picked it, DDs' room is cupcake themed)???

Hmmm.. I always suspected I might be thread killer... :leaving: , maybe it wasn't my imagination.

Probably tenth voter, but I just gave you five and it looks like others have also because you are up to a respectable four now.  And I think your cupcake is darling. 

I have liked, invisibly, 123 posts today. What is the limit? My guess if I've been a like tramp, but haven't been caught by the vice squad because of the problem. If you can't see the tramp, she must not be a tramping! There is almost something disheartening about knowing vice is not chasing you!

I believe you are in the clear unless you are charging for your likes.

You also cannot offer to five-star in exchange for, say, kilt pictures.

Here we go a tra amping amongst the leaves so green. Here we go a liking so fair to be seen. Love and joy come to you and to you a little cupcake too. And may your life be blessed and full of trampy, happy li i ikes, may your life be blessed with happy, trampy likes.

I am feeling very Whovillian.

We are here, WE ARE HERE, WE ARE HERE!!!!

See if you were a Whovian instead you could grab an older model police call box and slide into the PHP offices moments before the likes went invisable and stop the insanity!

(If anyone is looking for the proper police call box it will be the one making the odd noise because the parking brake is improperly engaged.)

There's a whole thread there about the likes already.

I have to say, it's not entirely pro-visible likes though.

Perhaps we need to add our pro-like input there!

But "we" pm'ed him, so even if he doesn't read the chat forum, he could still get a pm, right?  Is there someone else to pm?

I even included a link to this very thread in the pm.

See if you were a Whovian instead you could grab an older model police call box and slide into the PHP offices moments before the likes went invisable and stop the insanity!

(If anyone is looking for the proper police call box it will be the one making the odd noise because the parking brake is improperly engaged.)

I need my visible likes back so you can see how much I like this post.   :hurray:

We need more supervision...

Shush up and get back on your side of that line.

(Hollering) She's looking at me funny!

Stop breathing like that!!!

Evidently not. It looks like Dana has appointed herself "boss of the forum".

I don't wanna stand on that side of the line. And.you.can't.make me.

*stcks out tongue and puts hands on hips*

It occurs to me we've been doing this wrong. Instead of asking for our likes back, we should have been asking for visible 'positive votes'. Because that's what I just ran out of.

Ooooooo........

Can you imagine the havoc we could wreak with a 'negative vote' feature?

>insert evil cackle<

It occurs to me we've been doing this wrong. Instead of asking for our likes back, we should have been asking for visible 'positive votes'. Because that's what I just ran out of.

That's it! Spin it in a more positive, affirming way! Then they'll *have* to fix the likes, because we intend to use them to uplift our fellow homeschoolers' spirits.

"Okay, you can take the hacksaw, but only because you're going to use it to build your brother a treehouse."

That's it! Spin it in a more positive, affirming way! Then they'll *have* to fix the likes, because we intend to use them to uplift our fellow homeschoolers' spirits.

"Okay, you can take the hacksaw, but only because you're going to use it to build your brother a treehouse."

You mean you would stifle your cherubs by refusing to give them the hacksaw to practice Civil War era limb amputation, create a video entitled "Jackass the New Generation", or see if it is possible to saw through jail cell bars a'la Mythbusters?

What a fascist.

:P

Evidently not. It looks like Dana has appointed herself "boss of the forum".

I don't wanna stand on that side of the line. And.you.can't.make me.

*stcks out tongue and puts hands on hips*

I'm not the boss of the forum....but I AM the boss of you!

*pulls hair and runs*

(Boy, am I glad I have an only....)