Menu

Crisis update

*Lulu*

I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind and supportive help over the last several months as I as trying to sort out juggling school and my health.

The new course of treatment seems to be working well......

Meaning I DO NOT have to go away for treatment!!!!!!

I am still not at 100% (DH lovingly told me that I'm just a touch past the 50% mark) but considering a few months ago I was almost non functional it is a huge improvement.

My mom, who is a school teacher, took over during her summer break and kept school rolling while I got adjusted to the new medication/treatment regimen.

I am taking back over now and, as today proved, will need to take it easy still. (I overdid it and am now laid up on the couch until DH gets home *sigh*)

I am just so grateful that I get to stay with my family and find the balance from the comfort of my home!

Happy to hear it! :grouphug: Don't get crazy now and start trying to do everything!

Thanks!

DH reminded me today that I don't have to it all and I don't have to do it all today!

(I have a feeling he is going to be saying that a bunch for the next little bit.)

I'm so glad to hear the good news! Please take it easy and enjoy everything you CAN do now!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Lulu)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))