DD school

DS school

Groceries

Get cash to pay art teacher

Take DD to art lesson

Drop off DH's dry cleaning

Exercise

Help Mom get everything ready to go out of town

Read new historical fiction novel with DS that he is so excited about (but start a LOT earlier than we did tonight :) )

Read more in old sci fi book of mine with DD (and also start a LOT earlier than we did tonight)

Ugh!  Dentist just called and needs to move my appt from Thursday to this afternoon.  I don't wanna!  (insert whiny voice and pouty face)  (all done, including whiny voice and pouty face)

After sleeping all day, I'm up tonight...

To do:

kitchen counters, unload dishwasher

pick up ds from water polo

mop downstairs tile

take dd to tutoring

drop ds off at water polo games

banking, mail bills

help my mom with closet clean out

leftovers, sandwiches for dinner

Errand day, they are calling for thunderstorms and I despise running errands in the rain, but it is what it is.

Library

Target

Grocery Store

meals, laundry

Dinner: Fish Sandwiches and something to go with 

Watch 4 grandchildren so son and daughter-in-law can go to dinner for their anniversary:)

Don't know yet!

ETA: ee stayed home

Plan A

Straighten up everything, esp bathroom Done

Do company stuff - fill sugar bowl, guest towels Done

Run to store and pick up and fruit Make fruit salad Not Done - she sent donuts

Have my friend and her son over for the afternoon Half done - she dropped him off instead of spending the afternoon and went out with her husband instead - jelly!

Make quick easy dinner after they leave - Actually, complicated dinner. But tasty!

Get one of my girls to clean up the kitchen while I get to read in bed by 8 - hopefully! -Our guest just left so I could not have gone to bed early, but my daughter helped me in the kitchen and we got it all spit-spot quite quickly!

Adding lots of school planning!! Done - things are looking good for next year!

Plan B

School plan

Laundry

Take bus to friend's house and stop for dessert on the way - cookies or ice cream

Hang out there till dinner time, then head home

Make quick easy dinner when I get home

Get one of my girls to clean up the kitchen while I get to read in bed by 8 - hopefully!

We were planning an afternoon at her house as they have a pool, but it looks like thunderstorms, so they may come here instead. We have the XBox lol!

Low expectations for today:

Transportation for science camp  -- Done!

New shoes for DC -- probably will have to wait until tomorrow as I still need groceries... -- Not going to happen anytime soon.

Meet up with BFF -- Done!

Try best to eat healthy (will be eating one meal out and no groceries at home because I didn't do it yesterday) -- Nope, pizza for dinner

Grocery/bulk grocery shopping -- nope

New shirts/shorts for DC (turned off of ebay after receiving a huge box of smoke infused clothing; will try to get larger sizes for future at garage sales) -- probably will have to wait until tomorrow as I still need groceries... -- not going to happen anytime soon.

Perhaps cut own hair -- Did research, awaiting order in mail to cut by self

Have a great day!

ETA -- forgot to add: HWT, reading, and sight words study. -- Did HWT, no others

Developed a migraine in the afternoon after coming home from science camp.  Rest of the day was and is a wash.  Will probably be on survival mode for the next 3 days.  On the plus side, figured out why one DC has been so fussy.  It's from teething.

Good morning :)

--exercise

--continue w ancient history planning (I have a Great Courses lecture series, a "sources of global history" book, an anthology of ancient world literature, and a massive pile of library books to coordinate----and I need to figure out some sort of assessment...)

--make sure dd does what needs doing

--discuss w dd how we'll arrange this academic year: strict schedule, loosey goosey schedule, checklist for some/schedule for others...?

--if the outside dries a bit, some gardening and weeding and deadheading

Mid-term exam

Early to school to research

Hopefully, two different dates with friends

Homework

I'm trying not to be too nervous about the match exam.  I have a 95% in the class at this point so even if I bomb a little today, my grade will still be good. 

Enjoy your day, all!

It's rainy and chilly :(

- take trash to road (dh forgot)- done

- girls to doctor for well child visits- done

- make appointments for dh, dd2 and myself- done

- get Dh's meds- done

- pay bills- done

- library- done

- put gas in the car- done

- dishes

- laundry- in dryer

- tidy house- done

- nursing research

- dinner- getting pizza

- bedtime routine

Good morning, or afternoon, or evening, depending on which part of the globe you are on right now!

Today:

drop off books and pick up a book from a friend

take some Awana stuff by the church (dread seeing staff and hoping they won't pressure me about why we haven't been coming)

lunch

ds school: history, grammar, math

dd school: economics, bible

tidy house

laundry

dinner

take ds to swimming or dd to play practice (not sure which yet)

My sister and her kids are coming to visit from Alabama on Thursday so I just finished getting their room ready at my parents' house and vacuuming downstairs. The total of 30 minutes that took has warn me out entirely! So my big plans of getting my house in some sort of order today is likely not happening. I think instead I'll just let dh know that on Saturday or even Friday night we need to tackle the house together. This will involve a huge trip to Goodwill and lots of throwing stuff out. I'm trying to minimize the clutter because everything is starting to feel really cramped! But the things that need to get done are..

-meal plan

-grocery list

-grocery store

-pay bills

-make packing list for day trip to beach on Thursday

-kung for for dd and ds

-pet sit early evening

We got in last night from a mini vacation.  I drove the whole time and I was/still am wiped out!

I'm so glad I cleaned the house before we left.  We put everything away when we got home last night so there is nothing that has to be done today YAY!!

I plan on holding this chair to the floor and maybe watching some tv.

I'm in! We've been traveling a ton this summer, and my life feels like a whirlwind! Yesterday we got home from FL, so it was an all day laundry party. I think it totaled 7 loads. In between switching loads, I went through three black trash bags of hand me down clothes from friends in FL. I went through each dresser drawer and closet for all three dd's. Made donate/save bags and bins.

Finished washing and putting away all RV bedding and towels.

Today-

Mop downstairs-DONE

Vacuum upstairs and stairs themselves-DONE

Vacuum and dust school room (kid chores)-DONE

Gymnastics practice-DONE

Library story hour with dd3-DONE (but oh my word. I lean very gentle and understanding of kids being kids...however, this was over the top. Honestly I don't think we will be back. Have to find another activity for dd3 while big girls do gymnastics.)

Clean toilets

Dinner

Good Evening....

I'm late to the party.  :D   Today...we skipped school and went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.  Then onto Hobby Lobby and Ollie's.  I stocked up on goodies for the grand-babies visit and redecorated several areas of the house.    Dinner is Chick-fil-a and I'm having a lovely glass of merlot.  Life is good.  Back to reality tomorrow. 

Keeping it real here---I worked on ancient history for a few hours, exercised (elliptical--pouring again), ate chocolate w dd while she wrestled with some math problems (AoPS online class started last week), enjoyed twitter links, added books to my goodreads 'to read' list, watched a Disney World video podcast, threw more chocolate at dd when she complained, looked at prices for her Arabic 1 books (not bad!), texted dh ;) and am enjoying a beer while dinner cooks.

Dude, summer.

:D

Met Heels at IKEA - had a nice time having lunch and then browsing with her.

Took ds to allergy shots just down the road.

Home very tired.

Dh thought he'd be off of work but he's not home and he's not answering his phone so I'm pretty sure that means he had to work after all.  We'll see if he shows up for dinner.

I forgot to post this morning as baby decided to poop four times as I tried to put her back down after her early morning wake up. Then I gave up and got up for the day. Schooled boys, went to park day, fed them, washed them, washed diapers, washed clothes, made dinner, and now stuck on the couch with a fussy baby who finally nodded off. DH was informed that they're on mandatory overtime until further notice. He just walked in at 8:30.