Menu

Speaking of bras...

fairfarmhand

Oh, the shopping site also has free shipping and returns, so if you want to buy several to try on (I hate trying on clothes in department stores!) you can send back the non-fitters for free!

If you can deal with an in-person fitting, there is a store that is very near me, so not to far from you, that is run by a lady who is supposed to be very good at fittings, and is very respectful during the process. The shop is on the same strip my road is off of.... you would pass it getting to the place where we met.

If you can deal with an in-person fitting, there is a store that is very near me, so not to far from you, that is run by a lady who is supposed to be very good at fittings, and is very respectful during the process. The shop is on the same strip my road is off of.... you would pass it getting to the place where we met.

shoot.

I'm blushing just thinking of it. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I was pretty shocked when I found out that I needed to go down two steps in my band size and up 3 cups in my cup size. Of course when I was pregnant with my first, I went up multiple cup sizes. Unfortunately, I never went back down again.

I have to go to a specialty store. Even really nice bra departments stop several cups below my size.

I really really really want a reduction, but it's going to have to wait at least one more year.

Unfortunately my poor youngest is outside of the range too. Even at the specialty bra shop, she is out-of-range. She really needs to gain some weight. There just isn't much out there for a girl with a 27" ribcage. She is having to wear 30" bands because bras just aren't made in her size with a 28" band. Of course this means we have replace her bras pretty frequently since she has to have them on the tightest notch right from the start.

Unfortunately my poor youngest is outside of the range too. Even at the specialty bra shop, she is out-of-range. She really needs to gain some weight. There just isn't much out there for a girl with a 27" ribcage. She is having to wear 30" bands because bras just aren't made in her size with a 28" band. Of course this means we have replace her bras pretty frequently since she has to have them on the tightest notch right from the start.

you may want to look at that shopping site then.

There are lots of unusually small sizes, even ones paired with larger cup sizes and they are fairly decent in price!

I will have to take a look. We need 28 or 30 C for one dd and 32 D for another dd.........which local store do not carry in nice supportive bras. I want one that will NOT cause a wardrobe malfunction when they "girls" pop over the top or have other mishaps :-)

This is one of our favorites although quite plain. The straps aren't elastic and there is a side stay as well as the underwire. And no padding for those who don't need padding. It's very comfortable.

http://www.onehanesplace.com/outlet/bras/bali-bra/flower-bali-underwire-bra?d1=615716&cm_mmc=email-_-2013Rec-_-ShopCart-_-Dynamic1&cm_em=rratsbarn@yahoo.com&csm=551593033&csc=279603&csa=554621093&csu=124210

They are regularly half price.

I'd love to know which shopping site you mean. The smallest band size I saw on any of the sites linked in this thread was 32 and my dd really needs 28, although she can wear 30 if she has the bra on the tightest hook.

I am finding several 28s on the site linked by the OP (the second link in the first post).

I'd love to know which shopping site you mean. The smallest band size I saw on any of the sites linked in this thread was 32 and my dd really needs 28, although she can wear 30 if she has the bra on the tightest hook.

You can get 28s at figleaves.com, barenecessities.com, and thelittlebracompany.com The first 2 will be cheaper but the last company has nicer ones that hold up better. Herroom.com has the little bra company bras on sale right now but I didn't check sizes.

I just went to a little bridal shop and had a bra fitting. I have always struggled to find a decent fitting bra. I can only find 34DD at most stores and they don't fit me correctly and are very uncomfortable.

Well, the bra-fitting young lady measured me and brought me a dozen bras to try on. It didn't take me long to find one that fitted like a glove. I am so happy. I left with two different brands of bras in two different sizes (30FF and 32F). They are FANTASIE and PANACHE brands and I love, love, love them.

They were a bit pricey ($50 and $66), but as they say, "I'm worth it"!

I highly recommend going to a bridal shop/bra shop and getting fitted. Best early Mother's Day present to myself ever!

about 3 years ago I finally gave in and took my dh's advice to go to a local bra shop for a proper fitting. None of the department store fittings ever seemed to result in a well fitting bra. Well low and behold it was because they didn't carry the proper size for me. They were putting me in 40DD, when I really need a 34J. Yeah big difference. I ended up getting to Panache styles and LOVE them. I even found out that they carry them on Amazon so I can order them with Prime shipping!!