Menu

I just watched 24 for ten straight hours

Girl Power

I don't watch much tv, but felt like watching something on Amazon prime with roku. I watched episode 1 of 24 and haven't been able to stop. I'm talking up all night, can't peel myself away from Jack, I mean, the show:)

Sigh, do I have a weeks worth of sleepless nights in my future, or are future seasons less exciting? Oh Kiefer, what are you doing to me?

Beck

I had to quit watching 24 when my dreams started to get violent during the season. I loved watching it though. I just got hooked on Revolution which may end up being another one that I have to quit watching. Luckily I watched the full 1st season already and am caught up so I have to wait a week to see each new episode.

wow, you have some stamina! I am STILL recovering from knee surgery, and then i bruised my left rib on the crutches, and sprained my right wrist on the crutches . . . i gave myself the goal of watching ever episode of Dr Who streaming on Netflix this week (we are taking spring break). I finally got through Baker . . . that leaves 3 collections in the 'classic collections' and i still havent gotten to the modern stuff. Plus the last season of Eureka showed up on netflix, and I've got 5 things on my hulu q . . . i guess i'm just a tv-watching lightweight.

We were rapid fans when 24 was broadcasting and watched EVERY Monday night. I even left a rehearsal early each week to get home so to be able to watch with my hubby. Kind of crazy. We also sailed thru in one weekend watching House of Cards. It was a great story- just a bit racey. If you like the terrorism theme, you might enjoy MI-5/Spooks. It's a British series in a similar vein. I wanted to see it because of Richard Armitage. :drool5: He delivered!

Well we watched all 8 seasons of it in a 6 month period so yeah, I get it. :)

Shoot, I watched all 8 seasons in 6 weeks! Loved 24! I did the same thing with Army Wives a few years back and swore I would never get involved in another series where multiple seasons were available. Then I met Jack Bauer and that went out the window. Enjoy!!