Menu

Walking Dead Season Finale Theories

clarkacademy

So, any thoughts on tonights Walking Dead? I have seen a new promo pic and Carl is the only one missing, so maybe he dies tonight? I also think they want it to look like they left the prison so maybe they can trap the govenors men inside with walkers possibly? Sadly I have an idea Maggie will die too. No one gets Happily Ever After in a zombie world. I think Herschel will stick around because everyone expects him to die. I think we will be left with a huge cliff hanger on if the govenor died or not. I hope someone finds Andrea or ecleast puts her out of her misery.

I really don't know. I've been trying to stay away from spoiler sites and promos. I won't be able to watch until tomorrow morning, so if you hear screaming from the midwest tomorrow, it will be me having a bad reaction to whatever happens tonight.

I think everyone is fair game except Rick and Daryl, and they aren't safe, safe. I'd like to see Milton take charge more, and I want the Gov to go down at Daryl or Andrea's hand. Other than that, I'm covering my ears and eyes until tomorrow.

I really don't know. I've been trying to stay away from spoiler sites and promos. I won't be able to watch until tomorrow morning, so if you hear screaming from the midwest tomorrow, it will be me having a bad reaction to whatever happens tonight.

I think everyone is fair game except Rick and Daryl, and they aren't safe, safe. I'd like to see Milton take charge more, and I want the Gov to go down at Daryl or Andrea's hand. Other than that, I'm covering my ears and eyes until tomorrow.

I want Maggie to kill him off!!

Well, it's Ricks story so yeah he would be safe lol! I think the show knows better to kill off Daryl I think they would lose a ton of viewers. His character is almost more popular than Rick! I wanna say I saw an interview or something that the baby will die eventually. I think they will leave Beth and the baby somewhere safe and they will get attacked by walkers.

Well, it's Ricks story so yeah he would be safe lol! I think the show knows better to kill off Daryl I think they would lose a ton of viewers. His character is almost more popular than Rick! I wanna say I saw an interview or something that the baby will die eventually. I think they will leave Beth and the baby somewhere safe and they will get attacked by walkers.

Fan girls everywhere would riot if they killed off Daryl. I could see them at some point killing off Rick and letting Darryl take over. But at this point, Rick is the idealism personified. Darryl hasn't quite stepped up on that one yet. Plus his leadership hasn't been tried. He makes a great individualist and a loyal follower, he'd need someone like Herschel for a while if he were the leader.

I think Rick and Daryl are safe, though whether or not they'll make it out unscathed, I don't know.

Andrea had better not get killed off! She's my favorite. I would leave my husband for Laurie Holden. :D I read in an interview about how no one is going to expect what happens to Andrea, so I doubt she'll be shot, the end. Too obvious. Maybe the governor's nerdy little pet with the glasses will rescue her, and they'll fall madly in love and run Woodbury together.

I do think Beth and the baby are going to die. :( Having a baby around really limits the possible plot lines, and I'm sure they want to have some continuity with the comics.

I think the governor is going to end up a walker. Then Michonne can partially dismantle him and keep him as a pet.

I don't want to see anything happen to Maggie and Glen, but it's pretty obvious they aren't going to ride off into the sunset together.

I really don't think Carl will die. Rick would end up unhinged, and the audience doesn't want to watch an hour each week of a guy sucking on his finger and blinking rapidly, you know?

I hope they keep Carol. I've been waiting for her and Daryl to hook up all season, lol. I'm guessing though, that something will happen to Carol and she'll die in Daryl's arms, at which point he is going to freak the f*** out and take down every living thing for a square mile.

Herschel's not going to make it through. I just have a feeling. Which sucks, because I really like him. He's the moral compass of the group, their Shepherd Book. ;) And, of course, look what happened to Shepherd Book. The moral compass always gets it, leaving the rest to fumble around in the darkness.

I think Rick and Daryl are safe, though whether or not they'll make it out unscathed, I don't know.

Andrea had better not get killed off! She's my favorite. I would leave my husband for Laurie Holden. :D I read in an interview about how no one is going to expect what happens to Andrea, so I doubt she'll be shot, the end. Too obvious. Maybe the governor's nerdy little pet with the glasses will rescue her, and they'll fall madly in love and run Woodbury together.

I do think Beth and the baby are going to die. :( Having a baby around really limits the possible plot lines, and I'm sure they want to have some continuity with the comics.

I think the governor is going to end up a walker. Then Michonne can partially dismantle him and keep him as a pet.

I don't want to see anything happen to Maggie and Glen, but it's pretty obvious they aren't going to ride off into the sunset together.

I really don't think Carl will die. Rick would end up unhinged, and the audience doesn't want to watch an hour each week of a guy sucking on his finger and blinking rapidly, you know?

I hope they keep Carol. I've been waiting for her and Daryl to hook up all season, lol. I'm guessing though, that something will happen to Carol and she'll die in Daryl's arms, at which point he is going to freak the f*** out and take down every living thing for a square mile.

Herschel's not going to make it through. I just have a feeling. Which sucks, because I really like him. He's the moral compass of the group, their Shepherd Book. ;) And, of course, look what happened to Shepherd Book. The moral compass always gets it, leaving the rest to fumble around in the darkness.

I'm sorry but I don't really like Andrea lol! She gets on my nerves with the trying to hook up with any guy around. The govenor being a walker is something I would like to see. Maggie has been showing up in other shows so I think she is gonna die. Daryl has always saved Carol I don't see her dieing just yet. There will be more of a story then something will happen. I think Herschels gonna make it for now because it is too obvious for him to die and I think when he does it will be something that was never anticipated. I wish Beth would become more a part of the show.

I'm sorry but I don't really like Andrea lol! She gets on my nerves with the trying to hook up with any guy around. The govenor being a walker is something I would like to see. Maggie has been showing up in other shows so I think she is gonna die. Daryl has always saved Carol I don't see her dieing just yet. There will be more of a story then something will happen. I think Herschels gonna make it for now because it is too obvious for him to die and I think when he does it will be something that was never anticipated. I wish Beth would become more a part of the show.

I like Andrea because Laurie Holden played Cybil Bennett in the Silent Hill movie, and that's my favorite movie ever. :D And of course her character died in that one. And her and the guy who played Dale were both in the Mist together... and died. Just once, I'd like to see her survive something, lol.

I like Andrea because Laurie Holden played Cybil Bennett in the Silent Hill movie, and that's my favorite movie ever. :D And of course her character died in that one. And her and the guy who played Dale were both in the Mist together... and died. Just once, I'd like to see her survive something, lol.

I LOVE SILENT HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to the Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando this past year because of The Walking Dead and Silent hill! I seen the other movie too. Carol was in that as well. I seen Shane on something but I cannot remember now. Have you seen Silent Hill 2 yet? I was not thrilled

OMG! Michonne keeping the gov for a pet would be perfect!

As much as I think Hershel is the moral center, he gets on my nerves. I still haven't forgiven him for keeping walkers in the barn. In that respect he wasn't much different than the gov, keeping someone alive. He let them look for Sophia all season (stops, pauses, *sniff*) Herschel doesn't have Shepherd Book's hair. I think that episode was hilarious, because I can do something similar with mine, but it's not quite silver yet.

Andrea needs to redeem herself if she stays. I can't really blame her for most of her choices, she likes bad boys. However, when she went back to Woodbury, she lost some of my respect.

If Carol goes, I'll be a big sobbing baby too. I hope the whole episode is not a let down, I need a nice pick me up this week.

I think the baby and Maggie will die. Rick hasn't really bonded with the baby. Maggie is in bit parts all over the tv these days, so I think she's a goner too.

I love the idea of Michonne keeping the governor as a walker pet!

I think Carol is safe, but only because she had her "near death" scenes earlier this season, and Daryl just lost Merle...that ALONE will alter his character. To lose Carol too will devastate him.

My gut tells me that they are grooming Carl to be the eventual leader of this series. We've seen Carl really mature between last season and this season...it's like he's a different character.

In the comics, Rick barely escapes death a couple of times...so I think a horrible injury to Rick will be the cliff-hanger.

Carl won't die. He is stinging strong in the comic, and one theory is that his growing up during the apocalypse is the real story arc.

The governor will die, with the only question being who gets to pull the trigger. I am leaning towards Milton for some reason, but Andrea, Michonne, and Daryl seem possible.

My thought all along was that Beth would get killed. It would affect the group but it isn't like she is integral to the story. With Maggie getting a ring last week I just upped the likelihood she will get offed. No weddings during the zombie apocalypse!

OMG! Michonne keeping the gov for a pet would be perfect!

As much as I think Hershel is the moral center, he gets on my nerves. I still haven't forgiven him for keeping walkers in the barn. In that respect he wasn't much different than the gov, keeping someone alive. He let them look for Sophia all season (stops, pauses, *sniff*) Herschel doesn't have Shepherd Book's hair. I think that episode was hilarious, because I can do something similar with mine, but it's not quite silver yet.

Andrea needs to redeem herself if she stays. I can't really blame her for most of her choices, she likes bad boys. However, when she went back to Woodbury, she lost some of my respect.

If Carol goes, I'll be a big sobbing baby too. I hope the whole episode is not a let down, I need a nice pick me up this week.

Heh, I loved that episode. "It's okay River, he's putting the hair away now."

I'm going to be let down no matter what happens. It's the end of the season, I don't want to go for how ever many months without TWD! :(

I LOVE SILENT HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to the Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando this past year because of The Walking Dead and Silent hill! I seen the other movie too. Carol was in that as well. I seen Shane on something but I cannot remember now. Have you seen Silent Hill 2 yet? I was not thrilled

I saw it a few weeks ago. Yeah, it wasn't as good as the first one, and the end was really confusing if you haven't played the games. It was cool that they were able to keep both of the same actors for the parents though. And the circus theme scared the crap out of me.

So do you guys think Lori's zombie is going to make an appearance? We didn't actually see Carl shoot her in the head, just heard the bang. Which means she might still be staggering around somewhere. Or did they bury her? I can't remember. Someone help me out here.

So do you guys think Lori's zombie is going to make an appearance? We didn't actually see Carl shoot her in the head, just heard the bang. Which means she might still be staggering around somewhere. Or did they bury her? I can't remember. Someone help me out here.

I thought a zombie ate her and Rick found it all bloated.

I thought a zombie ate her and Rick found it all bloated.

Ahhh, that's right. But we never did see actual proof that it ate her, right? I remember a decidedly suspicious lack of visual evidence in that regard. I think we're going to see zombie Lori in the finale, and she's going to bite someone. Hopefully not the baby or Carl, because that would be too awful. :(

I thought they said on Talking Dead that Lori was all eaten up? Which makes no sense. Walkers only eat the living. Ugg. I hate continuity issues!

I'm going dark in a few hours. I can't watch WD until Monday night on Hulu so I'm shutting off the Internet to avoid spoilers. Have fun tonight!

I thought they said on Talking Dead that Lori was all eaten up? Which makes no sense. Walkers only eat the living. Ugg. I hate continuity issues!

I'm going dark in a few hours. I can't watch WD until Monday night on Hulu so I'm shutting off the Internet to avoid spoilers. Have fun tonight!

But I read somewhere that at one point they had said that Carol was dead, which obviously wasn't true. So they aren't above lying when it's convenient. And if there's one thing I've learned from watching horror movies for years, it's that if you don't see the body go into the ground, they aren't dead.

Yes but there is a huge difference between a comic book audience and a TV audience, wouldn't you say? I think the comic audience is much more tolerant of (embracing, even) rule breakers. A baby being killed by a Walker isn't something most people will stomach.

Yes but there is a huge difference between a comic book audience and a TV audience, wouldn't you say? I think the comic audience is much more tolerant of (embracing, even) rule breakers. A baby being killed by a Walker isn't something most people will stomach.

Right, but given that it does happen in the comic, it's not outside the realm of possibility. I don't think they'd show it or anything though. We'd probably see Beth and baby off hiding in a corner somewhere, Beth turns, gasps, fade to black... Then later there'd be two more graves.

They do seem to push it, too. I never thought anything bad would happen to Sophia, because kids always survive horror movies/shows. Boy, was I surprised.

Sophia's disappearance and death was a the catalyst to them stay at the farm and all Hades breaking loose at the end of the season. I don't know that they're ready to cross the line of killing the baby, even if it happens in the comics. I think it would have to serve a greater purpose than to just push Rick over the edge again. They'll get more plot mileage out of killing off Maggie or Carol

As for Lori coming back, IDK. They've kept her hanging around in ghost-ish form. I doubt she'd just appear again. Plus I think Carl was man enough to shoot her properly.

Glen Mazzara said in an interview right after he left the show that the majority of the writers were wanting to kill off Judith, but he didn't want the show to go in that direction.

I take that to mean she probably survives for now, but her future doesn't look good. With the group likely being forced out of the prison, it just doesn't seem likely that an infant would last long while they moved from place to place.

Ahhh, that's right. But we never did see actual proof that it ate her, right? I remember a decidedly suspicious lack of visual evidence in that regard. I think we're going to see zombie Lori in the finale, and she's going to bite someone. Hopefully not the baby or Carl, because that would be too awful. :(

Didn't Rick find Lori's ring - um - IN the bloated zombie?

I had never even thought about zombie Lori coming back, now I am almost looking forward to it.

Carolyn

Didn't Rick find Lori's ring - um - IN the bloated zombie?

I had never even thought about zombie Lori coming back, now I am almost looking forward to it.

Carolyn

Meh. Rings fall off. If he'd found her head in the zombie, then I might be more skeptical. :p

Another thing that REALLY bothers me about this episode is the amount of commercials. I *get* that it's due to the popularity of the show now, however, giving your audience 40 minutes for a season finale feels like we were robbed. I don't understand why they didn't do a 2-hour season finale. Talking Dead could easily be moved back an hour. As it is, we get spoon-fed 8 episodes, take a 3 month break, 8 more episodes, then off for 7 months.

But I read somewhere that at one point they had said that Carol was dead, which obviously wasn't true. So they aren't above lying when it's convenient. And if there's one thing I've learned from watching horror movies for years, it's that if you don't see the body go into the ground, they aren't dead.

And even that doesn't count as dead-dead. Citation: Friday, the 13th, Part 6: Jason Lives

Oh geez. I've just horror-geek outed myself. :blushing: