Menu

Funny bumper sticker sayings.......here's mine; add yours - for a laugh!

sheryl

Sometimes I still miss my ex, but my aim is improving...

And my favorite, being a former sheep owner, Fleece on earth, good wool toward men!

I have also seen a vehicle around here with a mom and 3 kid stick family on one side and a dad and a cutout of the sexy "Playboy bunny" type silhouette on the other side. I happen to know her dh ran off with his secretary.

RIght after Dh and I got married I had vanity plates on my little compact car that read NUKESWF, it was all good until I got pregnant and couldn't fit behind the wheel of that car anymore so he had to take that one to work. He caught a lot of crap for that from his shipmates for a while.

I don't have a bumper sticker, but when I was in college, I used to wear a couple of buttons: "Why be Normal" and "Pobody's Nerfect."

I have a vanity plate. I've had it forever and every time I renew, I just can't bear to give it up (even though I have to pay a lot more annually for the registration). It's "F8THINU." Kind of open ended if you think about it. Most people like it once they figure it out.

I have to admit this is hard to figure out. My dd and I are doing so now and only came up with: faith in you. Is that it? Or something else?

DH wants a bumper sticker that says "My child is an honor student at Gallifrey Academy". We can't find it anywhere and I have no idea where he originally saw it. Anyone know where to get one?

Try Zazzle. If they don't have it, you can make it.

Well, it's not exactly funny, but my favorite is:

"I've seen the village, and I don't want it raising my children!"

Cafe Press is a great place to find unique bumper stickers and other printed items, and you can even make up your own! They have several homeschool-themed sayings already.

Ok, I know this is trashy & offensive but it still makes me laugh. I saw it more than once, when living in NH.

My wife yes.

My dog maybe.

My gun never.

I think I've seen something like this before, but that's not all of it is it? I think that's the response to the question or phrase, like - what can I do without. Tell me if I'm wrong.

President Clinton had "Taxation without Representation" plates on the limo when he was president.

President Obama either already has our is going to soon put No Taxation Without Representation DC plates on the Beast. No bumper sticker needed. That's the phrase on the regular DC license plates!

Right after George W. Bush was re-elected we saw bumper stickers that said "W: The President" and "W: Still the President" on the same day in Northern Virginia. Taking our cues from those and adding a little of our snarkiness, we made a bumper sticker that said "W: The 23rd Letter."

Jesus Loves You

Everyone else thinks you're an a$$hole.

I cannot tell you how difficult it was to resist handing that one to my xh in court after all his harrassment!

I get it. That saying is true. Jesus does love everyone, but some people can be jerks. I know I'm commanded to love everyone and it can be hard. Still I try! :)

President Obama either already has our is going to soon put No Taxation Without Representation DC plates on the Beast. No bumper sticker needed. That's the phrase on the regular DC license plates!

Right after George W. Bush was re-elected we saw bumper stickers that said "W: The President" and "W: Still the President" on the same day in Northern Virginia. Taking our cues from those and adding a little of our snarkiness, we made a bumper sticker that said "W: The 23rd Letter."

OK, that's good. Even though I did vote for W; that's just good, clean humor. Thanks for sharing.