Menu

For those eating HFLC, primal, etc. Delicious, easy meal

TXMomof4

Disclaimer: I am not dieting and haven't researched any of the different options. However, my neighbor is and I benefit from her creativity. She brought this over for my breakfast last week and I have eaten it 3 times since then. Absolutely delicious recipe and super, super easy! Bacon Avocado Cups with Balsamic Glaze

You have the best neighbor in the whole, wide world.

And thank you for passing this on!

Dumb question about avocados that I've never quite understood: so, how do you eat these? just dig in with a fork (or spoon)?

I usually cut mine in half and then just scoop it straight out of the shell with a spoon. When they're just slightly soft (not squishy!) they're perfect. So yummy, and so good for you.

Disclaimer: I am not dieting and haven't researched any of the different options. However, my neighbor is and I benefit from her creativity. She brought this over for my breakfast last week and I have eaten it 3 times since then. Absolutely delicious recipe and super, super easy! Bacon Avocado Cups with Balsamic Glaze

Wow - that's quick and easy - I'll have to pick up some avocados next week!