Menu

s/o NOTHING to spend on Christmas....I have available...

nono

Cleared it out.....ugh.....still don't care for this new forum......once I searched messages to delete all from a particular person it would find them but then wouldn't let me hit the delete all like the previous forum......that just took a while to go through!

BUT, it is cleared out now and you can message me.

I have 18 month winter boy clothes and 3-6 month girl clothes. Everything is in excellent condition, nothing I wouldn't want to put under my own tree for Christmas. My kids were in these sizes for about five minutes and, well, Mommy loves to clothes shop.

I also have:

Toy Story DVD, still in the plastic

Wii Cars 2 games, still in plastic

Mario Kart Wii game, with controllers. Our name is written on the inside of the case, but we never really got into the Wii and it wasn't played much.

Minnie Mouse stuffed animal, never played with

Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal, still has the tags

Porcelein collectible ornament, little girl in victorian clothes. Still in box, never opened.

More(maybe for teenage girl?):

Mary Kay brush holder with brush collection. Brushes are all still in plastic, never used.

Revlon hair dryer, still in box. Never opened.

I will be going through more stuff the next day or two. I won't offer anything that is brand new or very, very gently used.

I need to go check on the size, but I have a pair of brand new Cabela's tan suede (or suede-ish) boots, I THINK they are a size 6, but I need to check on that. We got them for dd11 a couple of years ago, but she never wore them as they were too small. She now wears a size 10!! Yikes! Anyway, they are beautiful, expensive boots...we got them with our points on their credit card :)

I put together two boxes to ship. It was fun trying to fill up the boxes with the requested items and a surprise or two. I liked trying to make use of every little corner.

Now to see how much shipping will cost and to see if I'll need to rework the boxes. One of my boxes is heavy. I might go weigh it out of curiosity and get a shipping estimate.

I have the following:

Ladies or tween/teen black fleece scarf, new

Fandex 50 States, like new (http://www.amazon.co...andex 50 states)

Bath & Body Works White Citrus body butter, new

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea fragrance mist, new

Girl's Wooden Jewelry box, like new. NOTE: this link is just to show a photo of the jewelry box; the ebay listing is not mine (http://www.ebay.com/...=p2047675.l2557)

Books: new or just like new:

--Tom's Midnight Garden soft cover

--Mystery of the Railroad Bell soft cover

--Castle of Intrigue, Usborne puzzle adventures soft cover

--The Little Fire Engine, hard cover w/dust jacket

--Carving for Kids: An Introduction to Wood Carving soft cover

Most of these are items I purchased as gifts but for one reason or another never ended up using. Hope they can help someone :)

Update: the Bath & Body Works items, Tom's Midnight Garden, Little Red Fire Engine and jewelry box have been spoken for.

I just went through a couple of boxes that have been sitting in the barn. Here's what I have to offer, all NEW:

Hometown Collections 1000 pc puzzle of Santa Barbara Mission

The Dinosaur Game w/free stickers

Disney Go Fish & Snap card games

No-name brand boxes of 48 crayons with sharpener on the back of the box

12-pack of Christmas pencils

Bravo Team US Army 4" action figure w/accessories

(2) Lockermate Adjustable Locker Shelves - 1 blue, 1 orange

Playfoam Remoldable Sculpting Beads

Bonne Bell pink makeup bag with pink & gray eyeshadow & 2 lipglosses

Books:

Disney Pirates of the Carribean Jack Sparrow Bold New Horizons

Hardcover Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Van Gogh Museum Address Book

(2) 24-CD Zipper Cases - 1 with purple trim, 1 with pink trim

Clothes:

Girls Size 4 (2) longsleeve shirts from Carters & 1 pair of jeans with sparkly butterfly on the pocket

Update: The suit is taken.

I have a complete three piece boy's size 6 suit in black. It comes with elastic waist pants, vest, jacket, tie, and white shirt. It was worn once to a wedding. This would fit a thin to regular sized boy, not husky.

If anyone has a 3d puzzle that they don't want anymore, my 8yo son would be very happpy.

Anyone have a nekked AG size doll who desperately needs a dress? I can whip something up pretty fast!

Oh this made me laugh. Not your wonderful offer to sew but the word "nekked." It brings back some fun memories from a Women of Faith conference. This is all I am saying.

I have been blessed on here but have some like new puzzles I can gift to others. One is a Melissa and Doug puzzles in a box. There are four farm animals puzzles that are 12 pieces each made of wood. The other 2 are puzzle patch cardboard ones. One is shapes and numbers the other is colors.

ETA: Found my elf already.

I have a small request. This is just something I can't do on my own, at least not in a way that I can find that fits the budget.

My Eldest has asked for very little for Christmas. Just some new pillows. (He uses them in fort building and what not) and a specific t-shirt.

But the other day Youngest got a package in the mail. (His birthday Lego present had a mistake so Lego send a few missing pieces.)

Now eldest wants for Christmas something for him in the mail. He wants it send from someone who he doesn't know or see on a regular basis. And it is suppose to be a surprise and arrive sometime between now and the 25th.

So can any local Canadian willing to mail us something small in the mail. Something that can fit in a typical envelope - perhaps a Lego man, or a little gushy dinosaur from one of those machines that you put a quarter in to get a prize. I just can't find anything online that is that small and then I'm sure the shipping and handling would make it very not worth it. (Unless you know something I don't know)

Does anybody have any farm animals??? DS is getting a barn that I got on clearance and I'd like to get him some animals, but MAN are they EXPENSIVE!! I'd be happy to pay somebody a little something if anybody had some they'd like to get rid of!

I can mail you the animals...my dc just picked out a bull, cow, goat, sheep, donkey, chicken, duck, rooster, bale of hay and a milk can that are in excellent like new condition. Can you PM me your addy? The bigger animals are about 4 1/2" long and 2 1/2" high--will that work with the barn you purchased?

I can mail you the animals...my dc just picked out a bull, cow, goat, sheep, donkey, chicken, duck, rooster, bale of hay and a milk can that are in excellent like new condition. Can you PM me your addy? The bigger animals are about 4 1/2" long and 2 1/2" high--will that work with the barn you purchased?

Oh my goodness!! That wold be fantastic! I will PM you :)