Menu

Where is everyone?

Shopping online with all the great sales :laugh:

Trying to finish up the last of our schooling before summer break.

Trying to clean the house.

Redecorating the Christmas tree after the kids decorated it the first time and left a huge mess

Potty training a clueless 3yo :glare:

That's where I'm at right now.

Oh and right now I'm cleaning up the toilet that just overflowed because DD stuffed in too much toilet paper AGAIN.

I am having a really hard time with the new boards. They aren't as easy to glance through or find your subscribed threads. I am just not spending as much time here as I was.

:iagree: I can't even get on here sometimes. I often get an error message. The site is not very user friendly but I hope it will improve. Anyone else kinda feel this coloring is a little hard on the eyes?

I am having a really hard time with the new boards. They aren't as easy to glance through or find your subscribed threads. I am just not spending as much time here as I was.

Me too. I'm trying, but I'm just not feeling it yet. I miss hovering over a thread title and seeing a bit more about the topic, and I was one of the "Hybrid View" folks-- I'm finding this format harder to follow.

astrid

astrid

From main page:

504 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

111 members, 378 guests, 15 anonymous users

There are currently only 66 in the general board.

So it may be that you're used to seeing the people online in the main board (only place I was aware of it on old boards) and it looks like fewer people here. They may just be on other boards at the moment :)

Or maybe a grue got them...

I dislike parts of the new board, but I'm not getting delays much anymore. They've said they'll try to get the hover feature back, so that'll be good.

I also really like being able to ignore just individual signatures. It makes a big difference with white space, although I can only see to turn sigs off individually when on the computer and not on the iPad. Oh well. :)

I've been visiting daily but I'm still having a tough time with the new board. It still seems incredibly slow and difficult to post. I'm also having a hard time finding what I'm looking for. I knew the transition would take some time but I'm not excited to spend time here anymore.

:iagree: I can't even get on here sometimes. I often get an error message. The site is not very user friendly but I hope it will improve. Anyone else kinda feel this coloring is a little hard on the eyes?

Yes, it's painful on the eyes. I wonder if wearing sunglasses would help?

Me too. I'm trying, but I'm just not feeling it yet. I miss hovering over a thread title and seeing a bit more about the topic, and I was one of the "Hybrid View" folks-- I'm finding this format harder to follow.

astrid

astrid

Me three. I was never able to hover from the iPad, but yeah. The double posting thing is a huge pita and it's really slow.

I'm trying to get back into it, but I"m finding it hard, too. Not because of shoppoing or holidays (not doing any of those things) but just because it feels hard to get used to it. It made me pause and think about how we are such creatures of habit. I feel like we've kind of dispered and are a little lost. I hope it'll settle down soon.

I was asleep in bed until half an hour ago. It's 5.10 am here and I can't sleep.

I haven't found any problems whatsoever with the new boards. I think they're lovely and luxurious and much prefer them to the old. Maybe I'm doing something wrong :001_smile: .