spies

yapping dogs

creepy crawlies

basements that let the water in

taps that refuse to let the water out

and did I mention idiots

Okay I think that is good for now.

Yeah I hate lots of things lol

LOL I hate idiots too! Especially driving ones! :tongue_smilie: I hate "going through" things. Like papers, shredding documents, de-cluttering and organizing type things. Ugh, it makes me want to scream and fly to pieces on the inside. I'd rather iron or scrub the bathroom than do those types of tasks, but ugh they have to be done! :glare:

What did the idiots do today?

The newest idiot problem is my mother, she takes idiot to a whole new level. The other day was the insurance company agent, that failed to fully transfer my insurance from my van to my car and now they are saying I do not have collision insurance on my car. You know the same car that is a write off yeah great. Fighting that one. THen there is the ex, not even going to go there. And neighbors. And town folk. And well let's face it in the day to day one deals with far too many idiots.

I like to iron. ;)

You may now add "people who post to threads just to be contrary" to your list. :D

I don't hate that...all the time lol mostly it is great but I hate the ones that are contrary is what is obviously a support thread. This is not one of those threads lol

The newest idiot problem is my mother, she takes idiot to a whole new level. The other day was the insurance company agent, that failed to fully transfer my insurance from my van to my car and now they are saying I do not have collision insurance on my car. You know the same car that is a write off yeah great. Fighting that one. THen there is the ex, not even going to go there. And neighbors. And town folk. And well let's face it in the day to day one deals with far too many idiots.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: A pox on all idiots!! :glare:

spiders

liars. YES!

bratsYES!

mice

idiotsYES!

dirty dishesYES!

unfair judgementYES!

ironingYES!

cleaning of any kind reallyMostly

idiotsYES!

extended family relationshipsDon't have any anymore.

insurance companiessometimes

did I mention idiotsYES! but worth mentioning again.

neighbors that party I hate MY neighbors. NASTY!!!

spiesDepends

yapping dogsLOVE dogs. Barks? Only necessary ones are liked.:glare:

creepy crawliesYES!

basements that let the water inYES! I would.

taps that refuse to let the water outwould HATE this!

and did I mention idiotsyes, worth anothrr.

Now I'm depressed because I realize how much I hate.

And here I thought you were going to say you hate being banned.;):lol::lol::lol:

swellmomma, why do you hate me?

thumbnail.aspx?q=5049099801855463&id=6c6a7017e4b308e3471b8893f11e83a7

Could be the fact you are clearly a genetically engineered mouse bred specifically to take over the human population. That is why you got those weird stepford type parents. My machine gun kitty will eat you for breakfast.

Right now, only one thing I *hate*... Inlaws who can't mind their own beeswax. They are making my life harder than it should be. :glare:

Other than that, as Elizabeth said, my strongly dislike list is extraordinarily long ;)

Sorry 'bout your mom :grouphug:

I hate insurance companies too. We phoned ours the other day to cancel our car insurance and got told we didn't have insurance with them. An "I think you'' find we do" later and speaking to a different employee sorted it. I think the phone was answered by an idiot.

I also hate round spoons they creep me out.

LOL I hate idiots too! Especially driving ones!

Did you know that 90% of people say that they are better than average drivers? So a substantial proportion of those idiot drivers believe they drive better than you!

My dislikes of the week:

Bureaucracy and red tape

Lack of sleep

Laundry

spiders

liars

brats

mice

idiots

dirty dishes

unfair judgement

ironing

cleaning of any kind really

idiots

extended family relationships

insurance companies

did I mention idiots

neighbors that party

spies

yapping dogs

creepy crawlies

basements that let the water in

taps that refuse to let the water out

and did I mention idiots

Cooking constantly for bottomless pits!

What I hate:

Global apologies. When a person posts on facebook, "If I've offended [hurt/etc] anyone, I'm sorry. Please come to me and I'll make it up to you." Blah. If you have an inkling that you owe an apology, maybe you do. But don't make a general apology for it. Figure out what you did, or go to everyone you know that may have been involved, talk to them, and figure it out. I can't tell you how many times in the last month I've seen this posted by one particular person I know. Of course, everything is always's someone else's fault, so she's never to blame.