Menu

Mariann and heather!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

OK -- here's a photo of the young man I send over to the cottage every morning with breakfast and other assorted libations.

cabanaboy.jpgMore pix to follow ;)

:lol::lol:

My diet coke just came out my nose.

Oh yes. That is definitely me sitting in the beach. NOT. :tongue_smilie:

Ok, me and the fam just got back from a harrowing yet fun day in DC. Now we are going to go swimming with Mariann and her family and I will get some pics of us together.

:lol::lol:

My diet coke just came out my nose.

Oh yes. That is definitely me sitting in the beach. NOT. :tongue_smilie:

Ok, me and the fam just got back from a harrowing yet fun day in DC. Now we are going to go swimming with Mariann and her family and I will get some pics of us together.

I hope you are taking the cabana boy????

Why am I picturing Mariann and Heather each holding a laptop and glued to the WTM forums?

Hopefully they have better things to do than that, Jean. ;) :D

:lol::lol::lol:

We are cleaning up from dinner (clearly I am not), they are eating dinner, and then, we are all going to the pool. :)

How cool!! I had no idea that Heather was stateside! Have a wonderful time and PLEASE post pics! :)

Will do. We were going to take photos at the pool tonight, but Heather and I and our dhs never stopped talking -- we had such a great time.

We will be so sad when they leave and the cottage is empty.

The kids are having a fantastic time.

Will do. We were going to take photos at the pool tonight, but Heather and I and our dhs never stopped talking -- we had such a great time.

We will be so sad when they leave and the cottage is empty.

The kids are having a fantastic time.

Sounds like you all are having a fantastic time. Enjoy it. Give Heather a hug for me and have her give one to you from me. :) hehe

Sounds like you all are having a fantastic time. Enjoy it. Give Heather a hug for me and have her give one to you from me. :) hehe

Funny -- and yes, I will tell her. It seems surreal, but at the same time, it is two families enjoying each other's company and having a great time.:)

I am saying this is cyber unreal. We need photos, pronto, or we will either throw a tantrum or assume this is all too cool for school.

:D

OK - I am hoping that tonight heather will post the photo her dh took of her and I -- tomorrow we will take photos of the kids. I promise. No tantrums.

OK, OK.... here is the pic we took tonight. Even though I look as exhausted as I felt after walking all over DC, I am still posting it because it is a great pic of Mariann!

We had a lot of fun at the pool even though we just gabbed the whole time and never swam. :tongue_smilie: We Hive ladies sure can TALK!

Awww cute picture - you both look great! Have fun you crazy ladies. Keep that cabana boy hopping! :D:lol:

Nice pic, ladies.

The daywon't be complete without a ride in the hummer, though.

D.A. The hummer has been gone for awhile now. Pls sit down for this.....I am driving a mini van now. yes, that's right. When the hummer lease was up, and we knew they would no longer be made, the only sensible thing was to turn it back in and get something......gulp....practical.

I really like the minivan. Not as much as the hummer -- I LOVED that hummer. But the minivan seats 7 and the hummer didn't.

I am so sorry to have to tell you this.

The good news, not that it really matters, is that dh's car was totalled last week and he is going to get a really nice Mercedes. It's not a hummer, though, and that's sad. I get really nostalgic when I see an H2 on the road.

D.A. The hummer has been gone for awhile now. Pls sit down for this.....I am driving a mini van now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can't picture that. (in denial)

Now the Eagles' song "There's a hole in the world tonight" is playing in my head. This is the song I go to when the world just isn't quite right.

Just to make you feel better - I am looking at minivans, too. The VW convertible just wasn't made to accomodate infant/toddler car seats. If I take the baby no one else can ride with me.

Plus I need something that has a hitch for the bike carrier and the kayaks.

Can't picture that. (in denial)

Now the Eagles' song "There's a hole in the world tonight" is playing in my head. This is the song I go to when the world just isn't quite right.

Just to make you feel better - I am looking at minivans, too. The VW convertible just wasn't made to accomodate infant/toddler car seats. If I take the baby no one else can ride with me.

Plus I need something that has a hitch for the bike carrier and the kayaks.

I know -- i still have difficulty with it -- my family in nj is stunned.:001_huh: But with two grand daughters and another on the way, it really makes life easier. A friend of mine at CC who has kids in their mid 20s told me that we all need to be driving mini vans alot longer than we think we are going to drive them -- i fear she is correct.

Sounds like we are in the same boat. You know, maybe now you should plan that trip to DC..........;) You would have a place to stay. ;)

Awesome pics! :D

thank you dear adopted daughter! Truthfully, I was horrified at how i look -- why do we always look so different in photos than we do in the mirror?:confused: I look much fatter than I think I am and my hair is orange. :confused::w00t: This is good though, me seeing me in this photo -- it has totally motivated me to reach my medifast goal (30 lbs by 8/12, and 30 more by 1have lost 10/24). I have lost 14 lbs and i am beginning week 4 today. I got up this morning and went walking/running. i am determined to have a photo where i look more the way i think i should look up there in about 5 weeks.

Must run - i am a sweaty mess and I have to get cleaned up to go to the pool - we have invited friends there for the day. Gosh, I hope I look better than i do in that photo! Heather, btw,is gorgeous -- and what a personality. I wish she lived in the guest house.:)

I just told Dh that if the rocket team makes the finals for 2013 (The compete at The Plains), I'm not staying in Manassas with them, I'm staying with Mariann! He.was.not.amused.after.the.cabana.boy.pic. and especially after dd asked if I would be getting a new bathing suit for the occasion!!!! :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Awesome photos!

Faith

I just told Dh that if the rocket team makes the finals for 2013 (The compete at The Plains), I'm not staying in Manassas with them, I'm staying with Mariann! He.was.not.amused.after.the.cabana.boy.pic. and especially after dd asked if I would be getting a new bathing suit for the occasion!!!! :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Awesome photos!

Faith

Oh, definitely :hurray::hurray::hurray: -- let me know the dates as soon as you know.:D

Awesome photos!

Faith

:lol: I can picture my dh reacting the same way.

Thanks for the pics. Looks like you two are having so much fun. And the kids are cuties!

Mariann, I feel your pain on the minivan. After dd was born we traded in our dying Explorer for a Sienna. Dh kept telling me we needed a minivan. I did not want to be a minivan mom. But he was right--it's so practical. *sigh*

Thanks for the pics. Looks like you two are having so much fun. And the kids are cuties!

Mariann, I feel your pain on the minivan. After dd was born we traded in our dying Explorer for a Sienna. Dh kept telling me we needed a minivan. I did not want to be a minivan mom. But he was right--it's so practical. *sigh*

I hear you -- whenever I push the button and the side doors open and the kids run in from the pouring rain, I know it's what I am supposed to be driving. *sigh*;)