Menu

we are officially matched

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!! We are trying to adopt a little guy with ds who is 5 and got some news last week that his country preferred that adoptive kids be the youngest, which he will not be in our family. So we had to write a letter expaining how we would handle adding him to our family...and why we wanted him. so we did. And we have been waiting on pins and needles to hear...

and i got the call this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are OFFICIALLY matched with our boy!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

How exciting!!!!! :grouphug: Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adoption is such a long process (both of my sisters have adopted) and can be fraught with much waiting, wondering & hoping....so happy to celebrate with you! :)

:party:

Thank you all for celebrating with us! I am just so so excited. I have been terrified all week that they were going to say no, so this is such a relief1

Yay! Congratulations!

ETA: Can you share what country you're adopting from?

Thank you! I can't, sorry! But he is in Europe :D. If you click on myblog link below you can see a picture of him! He is the very large header :tongue_smilie: