Menu

Some FREE SOTW Resources to Download and Print

Mama2Many4

Hello all!

I've created some SOTW resources and am sharing them on my blog! There is a whole wall timeline setup and also some notebooking/timeline pages for the entire Vol. 1 book. I will be adding each Vol as we study them. Please feel free to download for your use with the best history curriculum out there! :D

http://tendingourlordsgarden.blogspot.com/2012/05/story-of-world-timeline-cards.html

Thank you, those look awesome. We are doing Ancients next year and can use all the resources we can get! :001_smile:

Thank you! I was going to make my own since Hannah Helps only had chapter 1-8. You just saved me a lot of work!

Thanks! :D

No problem! :tongue_smilie:

Hello all!

I've created some SOTW resources and am sharing them on my blog! There is a whole wall timeline setup and also some notebooking/timeline pages for the entire Vol. 1 book. I will be adding each Vol as we study them. Please feel free to download for your use with the best history curriculum out there! :D

http://tendingourlordsgarden.blogspot.com/2012/05/story-of-world-timeline-cards.html

Thank you so much! We will do ancient again next year.

Thank you so much. Newbie HS'er here & the idea of putting together the timeline was making me a little nervous. This is such a tremendous help. I will be following your blog too:D

Been there done that! I feel like a seasoned pro now. :tongue_smilie:

Thank you! I can't seem to download them though, any suggestions?

You're welcome. Are you clicking on the links? Not the pictures that show the files, but the actual links in writing.

Try this.

SOTW_Notebooking_Timeline_Page.pdf

SOTW_Timeline_Strips.pdf

SOTW_Vol_1Ancient_TimesTime_Li.pdf

Be sure to check out my blog for other great ideas!

Edited by 3Blessings4Me