Menu

Crossing my fingers for WWS2!

We are on Week 31, and I plan to work on all the skills we have learned over the summer, but I am getting anxious for SOME word about WWS2.

I would love to know when it might become available, and if we will be offered samples to get us started like last year. Words cannot express how much I appreciated having those weeks to get started! I just seriously can't figure this out on my own! I want my WWS2!!! ;-) ;-) Pretty Please!

I emailed PHP and was told it wouldn't be out till spring of 2013. Also, they weren't sure they were going to put out samples or not. I was disappointed. It kind of messed up my plans a little, but I will adjust :)

Renee

It is a little disappointing to me, but I have to say that after having worked on WWS1 this year (and read ahead to the parts we haven't done yet), I have such a much better understanding of this approach. I think I feel able to implement this on my own if I need to. Don't get me wrong -- I would rather have WWS2 to guide me. But after WWS1 I have a much clearer idea of how to get to the end goal (high school level writing).

In other words, just what you said. It messes up my plans a little, but I will adjust.

I emailed PHP and was told it wouldn't be out till spring of 2013. Also, they weren't sure they were going to put out samples or not. I was disappointed. It kind of messed up my plans a little, but I will adjust :)

Renee

The last time this conversation came up I recall that the spring date for next year is for the hardcopy release, but that PDF files will be available in the late fall. If that isn't the case, then I need to know ASAP so I can figure out Plan B. I've been thinking about Creative Writer through PHP until WWS2 is available, but we really don't want to do that unless we have to.

Dd will be completely depressed if WWS isn't available for her for 8th grade. She completely loves SWB's language arts programs, and this will be our last shot at it since she'll be going to a private high school the following year.

Blessings,

Lucinda

I am with you Lucinda, I keep hoping that the same samples will be provided this fall to those of us working our way through the complete program. I will even pre pay for the entire thing to get them at this point! ;-) I know that I have a lot to work on before this fall, as I want to practice each type of narrative a few times on our own with new topics & resources.

Hi all,

Clarification on this: currently we are planning on a hardcopy release date of early summer 2013, with PDF versions a month or two before that. However, IF you would like to help us beta-test the pre-release versions, please email executiveassistant AT welltrainedmind.com, and we will send you installments of the manuscript (individual lessons or groups of lessons, in Word document form) starting at the beginning of September, 2012.

Also, follow us on facebook.com/peacehillpress for more updates.

Thanks for your interest!

Justin

Hi all,

Clarification on this: currently we are planning on a hardcopy release date of early summer 2013, with PDF versions a month or two before that. However, IF you would like to help us beta-test the pre-release versions, please email executiveassistant AT welltrainedmind.com, and we will send you installments of the manuscript (individual lessons or groups of lessons, in Word document form) starting at the beginning of September, 2012.

Justin

Yea!!!!

Hi all,

Justin

What is the exact email address please?

thanks!

In the bold above, take out the AT and use the @ instead. Leave no spaces between letters. People write out e-mails like that so they aren't picked up by spammer bots.

Hi all,

Justin

Are there any requirements for being a Beta-tester?

NOOOO!!! I so did not want to hear that. I emailed PHP but haven't heard back yet. What about beta's???

This! Which I imagine said just like Buddy the Elf said it when he learned his father was on the naughty list. Thanks, Lisa. I needed some comic relief!

However, IF you would like to help us beta-test the pre-release versions, please email executiveassistant AT welltrainedmind.com, and we will send you installments of the manuscript (individual lessons or groups of lessons, in Word document form) starting at the beginning of September, 2012.

I'd be surprised if you heard much before August, based on the above...

I sent an email to the executive assistant that I wanted to be a beta tester for WWS 2 but I did not get a response. Did anyone get a response? I just want to make sure that my email was received.

I did not get a response either, but I am hoping we are on the list!

I didn't get a response either. So, of course I am convinced I misspelled the addie, and it disappeared into the ether. I am sitting on my hands so I don't resend 100 times. Have I become pathetic yet?

I did not get a response either. I figure they are writing us on a list they will keep in a safe place, with a little heading of "minions" or something like that. :lol:

No response here either. Guess we'll just have to wait it out.

No response for me either. So I'll just sit here with my minions and wait.

Blessings,

Lucinda

O.K.... O.K... I am starting to feel like the ugly step child already. ;-( But.. I will be patient!! ;-)

I got an email, too. If you don't hear anything within a few days, you may want to check.

And you are definitely not an ugly anything. :)