Menu

I just can't stop giggling......

about the e-mail I just received.

I ordered a book from a Amazon Marketplace. The book was damaged during shipping.

When I contacted the seller about the damage, this is the actual response I received:

OK no problem my friend please send back by using USPS Media Mail after i receive it i will be happy to give you a full refund + the shipping cost thanks and i apologized for any incontinence.

Simon

Best regards

:tongue_smilie:

about the e-mail I just received.

I ordered a book from a Amazon Marketplace. The book was damaged during shipping.

When I contacted the seller about the damage, this is the actual response I received:

OK no problem my friend please send back by using USPS Media Mail after i receive it i will be happy to give you a full refund + the shipping cost thanks and i apologized for any incontinence.

Simon

Best regards

:tongue_smilie:

Oh, Simon! You are so funny! :lol:

Maybe you should include an adult diaper in the pkg. you send back....

:lol:

Look at the tag!

:smilielol5:

• 5 weeks later...

Awww, what a nice friend you have at Amazon.

The trouble is, aside from his health issues, his grammar somewhat resembles that of a Nigerian scam artist we discussed recently on here. I hope your refund will not arrive in the form of a cashier's check for an amount greater than what you are owed!