Menu

Favorite preachers/pastors/theologians?

My favorite is James MacDonald. I love listening to his sermons. I also really like his daily email you can sign up for.

I also like: David Jeremiah and John MacArthur

I loved Macdonald's book, I really want to change so help me God.

I read it a few years ago and you just reminded me of it. I think I'll pull it back off the shelf!

I thought of another one.

This is only for PDF's of sermons, but I like reading them. More than many others, these expound the texts. It's important to read the texts (which are always cited at the top of the first page) to be able to see how well these sermons fit them. The pastor was a history major as an undergrad, and knows a bunch of languages, so I guess that he fits the WTMer in me.

http://www.ulcmn.org is the website, and then click on resources and you'll see a drop down menu leading to Sunday's sermon. If you move your cursor to it, a sidebar link to previous sermons shows up as well. Great stuff.

We really like Alistair Begg. Maybe his Scottish accent will actually make his sermons sound more interesting to your children! :)

LOL! The Capernwray lectures feature folks with varying accents - Scottish and English mostly. It is much harder to listen to passively. Maybe that's why I like them - the boys and I have to really concentrate to understand through the accents. :D