Menu

I really shouldn't laugh about this...

but I am going to anyway. My poor ds woke up this morning and puked. So dh and I had a 5 am emergency wake up and clean up. (we have been sick for over a week, I think we have the plague.)

Around 2 this afternoon it hit me, in our cleaning, we had to clean our kitten. ds threw up on our kitten!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't laugh at ds, and maybe it is not truly funny, maybe it is the sleep deprivation. I have had to clean me, the children, the beds, the floor, the bathrooms, but never a kitten after an illness incident!

So mommy has come here to share her dark humor with you. (The kitten is fine, we have a therapy appointment scheduled next week with a pet therapist so he can work out his feeling about being thrown up on):tongue_smilie:

:lol::lol::lol:

I did the same when I was about 13yo to our dog. He was sleeping next to my bed and I started feeling really sick at about 3 a.m. and turned to get out of my bed and go use the bathroom and well.....you can probably guess what happened. My poor dog never slept by my bed EVER again! And my poor mom had a big mess to clean up afterwards as my dog traveled all over the house right after wards.:ack2: I tried to help her clean but I was still feeling really, really sick. My dog went and stood by the back door wanting to be let outside, I guess he knew something wasn't quite right. Poor Dog!

I can't believe I am sharing this story!:tongue_smilie::lol:

ETA: I hope you all feel better soon!

Sorry you've all been so sick, but that poor kitten's situation is definitely laughter-worthy!

My oldest used to projectile vomit when she was an infant. One day, she was lying in her bassinet, and our dog was dutifully lying under it, with only her head sticking out. DD, in a scene worthy of The Exorcist, spewed forth a FOUNTAIN of puke that shot straight up and over the side of the bassinet, right onto the sleeping dog's head.

I've never seen a dog move so fast or look so confused! :lol: I swear she actually made the Scooby-Doo "bwar?!?" sound as she ran.

I love that you cleaned that kitten up without it phasing you and that you didn't even realize it until 9 hours later. That's what makes it so much funnier :lol:

in my defense, it was 5am:lol::lol::lol::lol:

that is just not a time for your brain to be awake, even if your body is having to do something.

I know it is wrong, but thank you guys for sharing your stories. I am glad I am not the only one, and also glad he got the short haired kitten that didn't run away instead of the long haired, hyperactive dog.:tongue_smilie:

At this point, laughter is the only option, bless your heart, hope you all feel better soon. :grouphug:

:iagree:

My son threw up on my mom when he was around 2, luckily she sees the humor in it now, although she didn't too much right away. Also, the chair she was sitting on never recovered, they finally got rid of it about a year later!

It comes up whenever we visit them.

Also, the rest of us were laughing so hard it took a few moments to get a towel to clean her up, he through up right after she took him, I had been holding him for a while.

A friend of mine posted a picture today on FB of her adorable black lab, looking so sweetly into the camera, with spit up all over his nose. lol Her baby had spit up on her shoulder, over shot it and it landed on the dog who happened to be standing behind her. He had it much easier than the kitten.

but I am going to anyway. My poor ds woke up this morning and puked. So dh and I had a 5 am emergency wake up and clean up. (we have been sick for over a week, I think we have the plague.)

Around 2 this afternoon it hit me, in our cleaning, we had to clean our kitten. ds threw up on our kitten!

I can't laugh at ds, and maybe it is not truly funny, maybe it is the sleep deprivation. I have had to clean me, the children, the beds, the floor, the bathrooms, but never a kitten after an illness incident!

So mommy has come here to share her dark humor with you. (The kitten is fine, we have a therapy appointment scheduled next week with a pet therapist so he can work out his feeling about being thrown up on):tongue_smilie:

:lol: :lol: Poor kitty!

Sorry you've all been so sick, but that poor kitten's situation is definitely laughter-worthy!

My oldest used to projectile vomit when she was an infant. One day, she was lying in her bassinet, and our dog was dutifully lying under it, with only her head sticking out. DD, in a scene worthy of The Exorcist, spewed forth a FOUNTAIN of puke that shot straight up and over the side of the bassinet, right onto the sleeping dog's head.

I've never seen a dog move so fast or look so confused! :lol: I swear she actually made the Scooby-Doo "bwar?!?" sound as she ran.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh my gosh! That's too funny. The Scooby-Doo "bwar?" hehehee :lol::lol::lol: